Kihyun the fanboy

Lovely X
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kihyun, the delusional Kei fanboy and Hyungwon, probably an angel in disguise
545w

“Yoo Kihyun! Have you seen Lovelyz Weekly Idol? Your baby Kei did aegyo again,” Hyungwon teases, because he knows Kihyun has a soft spot for her cuteness. Kihyun immediately shushes him, “We agreed to never mention this you idiot!”

It was true; Kihyun has always mentioned that he liked girls with lots of aegyo, but nobody (except Hyungwon) knew he had a certain girl in mind.

 

The first time he saw her was while watching their debut stage. She had the purest voice ever, and he was amazed at how clear her voice sounded, as if she had years of experience on stage.

 

The first time he saw her in real life was during his own debut. The whole of Monsta X went around waiting rooms to introduce themselves to seniors, giving out signed albums. He was the one who held the album, so he directly gave it to his favourite member. The others didn’t detect anything weird, except for the damn observant Hyungwon who saw the tips of his ears turn red.

It was normal for him to be nervous, so Hyungwon thought it was just that.

 

 

He had the room all to himself, the others were either playing games or practicing, and definitely not anywhere near him. He plugged in his earphones to the iPad and watched video clips of her singing on shows, doing aegyo (he couldn’t count how many times he watched her c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter