The mission

Lovely X
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HW/MJ 362w

 

It was time to announce the winner who will take the trophy home. Lovelyz wasn’t nominated (they still had a long way to go), but Lee Mijoo had one goal, and she was determined to achieve it today.

 

“Yein, are you in? It’s okay if you don’t want to, I can just go alone…”

“Don’t guilt-trip me! You know it gets me every time,” huffed Yein, tailing Mijoo from behind.

 

 

The first step was to pretend to go to the toilet, and wait for the guy to go on stage. It wasn’t hard to spot him, he was atleast 1.8 metres tall, the tallest in Monsta X.

Next, they had to casually walk behind them and it was especially important to be low-key about it.

 

 

Mijoo just had to trip and fall on her face.

Yein’s reflex was to cover in shock, then laugh out loud as she helped her up. Mijoo looked up to see that he had turned to look at her, his face showed a mix of worry (she hoped), but mostly amusement.

 

This was not what she had in plan…

 

The girls were not going to back down, so Mijoo, forcing herself to be thick-skinned, walked hand in hand with Yein to the stage.

 

 

He was standing at the end among his group. Mijoo took the chance and stood right next to him, bowing politely to her seniors on her way.

As she stood a little bit too close to him—their shoulders touching—s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter