3

I Choose to Love You

  Little Miss Snow white


Three weeks after they first went to school, Kai and Lu Han seem to have adjusted pretty well in their new environment. Every morning, Chanyeol drops them at school before he goes to work in the restaurant. The two would go home together walking along with their new friends who live by the neighborhood. Chen actually stays with his grandmother just few houses away from the Park's so he instantly clicks with Kai and Lu Han. Baekhyun is relieved to know that his peaches are welcomed warmly in school. While they are having dinner one evening, he pulls out two boxes as gifts for the boys.

"Brand-new shoes!" he happily proclaims.

"Yipee!" Lu Han squeals with him in excitement. His eyes sparkle as he gawks at the new pair of shoes he and his Nini received. The two doesn't forget to say their thanks and promise to take good care of it.

Pleased, Baekhyun assures them to buy more. Chanyeol just laughs while watching his cute husband talks excitedly about gift ideas he has in mind.

-

Lu Han's jaw drops when his teacher informed him that he is going to be Snow White in the play their class wil be presenting during the school festival. He turns to Jongin, not sure what to say. "Why me?"

"I don't know, Lulu. Maybe the teacher has chosen you because you're cute," answers Jongin. Chen pops behind them and explains, "Some students suggested it. They think you're pretty and suits as Snow White."

Lu Han blushes and quickly ducks his head, "Uhm, okay."

"Wait," Jongin suddenly feels uneasy on his chair. "Who will play as the prince then?"

"That would be me."

Lu Han, Jongin and Chen turn their heads back and find a rather tall and intimidating boy watching them. "I will play as the prince," the boy says. "My name is Yifan. I am Chinese. You can call me Kris if Yifan sounds weird to you." He turns to Lu Han and stares at the latter with his dead eyes. "Snow White," he calls in nothing more than a whisper.

"Y-yes. That would be me," poor Lulu tries to speak clearly.

Yifan extends his arm to reach Lu Han. By instinct, Jongin pulls Lu Han farther from the tall boy. "What are you trying to do?" he asks worriedly. 

"Just wanna touch his cheeks," Yifan admits. 

"What?!" Jongin is surprised. "Why?"

"Because it looks nice," answers the prince nonchalantly. When Jongin frowns and asks Lu Han to stay behind him, Yifan snorts and walks away. 

"What was that?" Chen asks, obviously disturbed with how Yifan's acted towards Lu Han. "I know that Yifan guy doesn't speak a lot. He seldoms responds to the teachers. He doesn't even want to befriend anyone in class. And now he goes all touchy touchy with Lu Han?"

"That's Yifan for you," adds Kyungsoo as he joins the boys. "He always stays at the back during our classes. If not sleeping, he is usually playing with his phone. I heard he comes from a very wealthy family. I am not sure why Teacher Lee made him play the prince. He doesn't even know how to move right!"

Chen nods eagerly, agreeing to Kyungsoo's statement. 

"I thought he was going to hurt me. His eyes are....scary," murmurs Lu Han. Jongin instantly holds his hand to comfort him. 

"What about you, Kyungsoo? Will you be joining the play?" asks Chen, now very interested about the presentation. Kyungsoo grins at him, making the rest uncomfortable. Chen in particular doesn't like the way his eyes flicker.

"Yes, Chen. I will perform during the play and guess what? I will be playing as the wicked queen."

Lu Han gasps. When Kyungsoo heard him, he paces towards little miss Snow White and pats his shoulder. "In the end, it's not Yifan you should be scared of. It's me." Lu Han's face darkens at his proclamation, making Kyungsoo laugh his heart out. "Funny expression, Lulu. Don't worry. I won't make it too hard for you. This play is going to be great!" he recites happily while walking away.

 

Chen his head to the side, his left eye twitching, "Why is he the class president again? That weirdo."

-

A/n: Short chapter. >.< Satansoo strikes. Poor Lulu. (To clarify, Kyungsoo is just plain weird in this fic. He just likes to scare people. He doesn't mean harm, don't worry.) ^u^ The play will be on the next chapter. Yifan as the prince? Why not Jongin? hmmm...