Starting To Love You

Your Last (love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Starting To Love You[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Jimin and Hoseok getting more closer nowadays. They helped each other sometimes. As today, they wakes up early for their class. Both of them prepare themselves a breakfast. After taking a breakfast, they rush to their school by walking together. Their school is not too far so they decide to just walking than wasting a money to take a bus. They walk along the way in a silence. Suddenly, Jimin’s eyes catches on someone named Jeon Jungkook that is not too far from him. Jeon Jungkook, a man that Jimin admires the most. He feels jealous as he sees Jungkook walking togather with Taehyung, holding hand together. With Jungkook in his minds, Jimin just crosses the road without taking a look on his left and right. As he tries to cross the road, Hoseok grabs his hand and pulls him until their chest bump to each other and yells softly, “Yah! Are you crazy? You almost get hit by car!” Jimin shocks, their face only an inch closer to each other. He looks how Hoseok worried about him. He never feels like this before. He feels he being loved by someone. It’s just a second after that, he pushes Hoseok’s chest slightly, telling Hoseok to release him. Hoseok then released him from his chest but still holding Jimin’s hand. “I’m sorry for being careless. Can you let go of my hand?” Jimin says. “No! I’m not letting go of your hand until we cross the road. It’s dangerous for you just now. Don’t you know how much I’ve worried about you?” Hoseok told. He cares about Jimin and he doesn’t want to lose Jimin. “Let’s go,” Hoseok says as they cross the road carefully. Hoseok let go of Jimin’s hand and continue to walk along the hall in their school.

 

Both of them going inside the class and starts their lessons with their teacher. They pay attention on the class and help each other if either one of them didn’t understand. They are quite good and excellent in their studies, so they don’t have to worry too much since they have each other to help. After two hours of the class, they get to have a break. Both of them going to the café and buy some meals for themselves to eat. Again, Jimin’s eyes catches on Jungkook who is having a happy break time with Taehyung. The jealousy keeps bothering him whenever he saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter