Awkward

Your Last (love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Awkward[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]The sun starts to rise through the window, as Jimin rubs his eyes and yawns with his mouth opened widely. He sure he got enough sleep last night. He crawls down from the bed and decides to take a shower. After taking a shower, he goes straight to the kitchen to make some breakfast for himself. He is eating, waiting for his new roommate that Yoongi told him a few days ago. He glad that he will get a new roommate because he felt lonely all these times. He hears a knock and rushes towards the door. As soon as he opens the door, a man that is taller than him greets him, “Hi, are you Park Jimin?” Jimin nods and smiles, “Anyway, are you my new roommate?” He asks, seeing the luggage on the ground. “Yes, I am. I’m Jung Hoseok,” the man replies and takes out his hand to have a handshake with Jimin. After giving him a handshake, Jimin invites him inside the house and helps to carry the luggage. Jimin shows Hoseok where his room is. Both of them enter the room and Hoseok spoke up, “Wow! Are you tidy this room? It looks nice and tidy.” Jimin blushes from the words Hoseok gave him. “Well, you should arrange your things here,” Jimin put down the luggage on the floor, “Uh have you eat before coming here?” Hoseok shakes his head. “Okay I will make you some meal.” Jimin says before going out from the room.

 

Hoseok sighs as he moves to his luggage and arranges his things to its place. After done, he walks towards the kitchen where Jimin was preparing for his meals. “I made a pancake for you,” Jimin carefully takes out the pancake from the pan. He places a plate of pancake on the table and pours some coffee into the cup. “Enjoy your meal,” Jimin greets, he doesn’t know why he feels awkward towards Hoseok. Maybe their first met? As soon as Jimin tries to walk away from Hoseok, he feels a grip on his wrist. Hoseok grabs his wrist and asks, “Why do you feel a bit shy with me?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter