Chapter 3

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Sorry if there's too many cursing in this chapter

Jungkook's POV

 

"Jung Daehyun" my eyes widened hearing the name . Hell ? 

 

"Why him ?" 

"Because he's nice, very helpful and ........." she stopped in the middle of her sentence and looked at me with those innocent eyes . 

"and he's my ex" and that stabbed my heart too hard . Her tears stream down her face like a river hugging her pillow tightly . I ... Never expect it . I ... Wow Daehyun surely is fast . Okay, relax, Jungkook . He's just an ex to her, their love story ended, alright ? I tried to calm myself down . But what if .... ? 

 

"But I still love him" BINGO ! 

 

"You do know he's a gangster, right ? He's truly a bully okay . Since when did you guys couple anyway ?" I tried to explain to her how bad Daehyun is . She seemed doesn't take my words seriously . 

"Why are you bad mouthing about him ? He's nice, okay ! Don't judge people when you don't even know their REAL behaviour, Jeon Jungkook" Minra left me dumbfounded there . O-kay ???

 

Minra's POV

 

V : Hey, how's it going ? 

Me : Hurm just kinda ... We fought alright . 

 V : And the topic is ? Or should I say, the main character is ? 

Me : Daehyun oppa . Btw, aren't you an idol ? I never know which group are you in . 

V : Oh ....... Its better if you don't know that .... I'm not even popular like your EXO oppas .

Me : Ughhhhh I hate you . Free right now ? 

V : Yea sure, meet up at the usual place . 

 

I shut my phone and walked out from the house . Finally, fresh cold air hit me and it felt so relaxing . I took my car and drove myself all the way to Kim's Cybercafe . As soon as I stepped in, I saw the oranged-haired-4D-guy a.k.a V . I took some mangas and sit opposite him . 

 

"You're here ! Wait" he stood up from his seat and went to the counter . Huh ? V is my bestfriend for 12 years I think ? But he's older than me (18 years old) and yea, he used to live next door to mine but now it isn't since I got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter