Chapter 2

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Sorry if there's too many cursing in this chapter 

blue : English 

black : Korean

 

Minra's POV

"You're going to get married with Jungkook" and Mom just smiled as if the decision she made is right for me . Ughh !!! 

"Mom ! I'm not going to marry this guy or any other guy at this age ! I'm just like freaking 15, Mom" I exploded making the situation became more awkward . I don't care, as long as I don't marry him . 

 

"Sweetheart, please listen to me just once .. This is our traditions .. Please, honey ?" Mom pleaded and I felt really guilty . Should I ? I don't even know this guy . I look at him and just make the-dunno-face like (-_-) . He doesn't even protect his priority nor anything about this marrying stuff . 

 

"Ok fine Mom, I'll do it ..." I have to okay its not because of anything else . Maybe he's the perfect choice Mom found . Okay Minra, stay cool . You can do this, okay ? Yea, I can .

"Thank you, honey ! Ok now I want you to bring Jungkook upstairs as I have to discuss with the Jeon's . Go, honey" 

 

Jungkook's POV

 

--- Minra's Room --- 

Its tidy, nice decorations and the way its being arranged . Nice ~ Minra just took her phone and lie down on her bed texting someone . Hmm, books, magazines, files ... Albums ? I gave her a glance like trying to get a hint . I saw EXO albums, Big Bang albums, 2NE1, Super Junior and ... BTS ?Woah this girl is surely unpredictable !

 

"Hey Minra, can I ask you something?" I look at her and she was staring at me deeply . 

"No" then she continue with her phone . O--okay ... This kinda awkward . She's such a moodkiller . 

"Nahh, I'm just kidding , dude . So what's up ?" she sit down on her bed putting her phone away . "Are you a K-Popper ?" and she gave it a nod . "Even BTS !?" I accidentally squealed . Sheet, she m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter