Life Is All About The Thrill

Surviving Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Diana's POV

"Move with caution, proceed to the left, the door should be wide open and it's checkmate."

"Copy that, how many in the room?"

"Less than what you can't handle."

"Don't be a Clara, just tell me."

"Gosh, you're no fun... But fine, there are 3 by the door, 5 by the target and another 5 surrounding the room. Not to mention that they are all armed to the teeth. And you are so wise to make this your solo mission."

"That's it you're being a . Shut the up Clara, you know I can do this. But I know for sure you can't."

Clara didn't answer then. I smirked, knowing I won the argument. The earpiece that connected me to her didn't make a sound, suggesting that Clara is watching me move. I stealthily walked towards the door, and just like Clara said it's wide open and I saw the three men that were mentioned. I decided I shouldn't hide anymore, since the door was wide open anyways. I walked straight into the room, taking out the three men by shooting them headshot. 

I analyze the room. It was a suite, with a kitchenette, a dining table, a king-sized bed and a couch facing the TV complete with cable. My target was sitting on the bed still in formal clothes, he wasn't  the most good looking man but he had a strong aura around him, would've intimidated people, but not me. The men began shooting at me, I dodged a bullet by cartwheeling across the room towards the bed, and shot randomly. My bullets lodged themselves in three of the men  and I shot the rest of them as I got to my feet. I missed one of men and had to jab him in the jaw, leaving him disoriented and gave me an opening to punch his stomach. He flew back, hitting the wall. I finished him with a shot, and turned towards my target.

"Impressive. I don't have a chance to live now, do I?" He smiled in a sinister way, as if he was the one out to kill me.

"Drop it, Han. You know for a fact that death is coming your way. Be grateful it came as me. Your death could've been worse. You deserved it though, but it isn't really my concern how you die. All I am concerned about though is whether you are dead or alive." I was quite pissed by how calm he was. I mean he was about to die, wouldn't you plead for mercy or something if you were in Han's place? But whatever, I don't want to deal with sissies anyways.

"I take it you stopped my whole operation? I know full well of what you are capable of, Diana." He was smirking again, acting all arrogant when we all know it's his time to die. 

"And I did, I uncovered your whole operation. Flushed your men out of your hideout and returned what you stole to it's rightful place." 

"You did a great job then. But I do wonder, why are you doing this? We could've teamed up and we can become so much better if we were togeth-

BANG

I shot him right through his heart, the gaping wound crying out tears of blood. Han was a drug dealer, but he stole the drugs from other dealers and sold them for his own. He had stolen some important artefacts sometimes but it wasn't very frequent. I had had enough of his nuisance and came after him to put a stop in his activities.

You may find it odd, why I was stopping a drug dealer. I am the leader of the Shadows, which is an underground organization. It's too big to call it a gang anymore and you might be curious why I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter