Final

LUST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMGOMGOMG SORRY IF THIS >W<

The doorbell rang and Sooryun opened the door only to see Jimin standing there. She smiled.

"Hey, um thanks for coming over" Sooryun said and inwardly smirked when she saw his eyes checking her out.

"Oh, no problem. I am a guy anyways" Jimin smiled and Sooryun pulled into the house.
"I have my laptop running upstairs in my room. Let's go" Sooryun pulled Jimin to her room. On the way there, he looked around the house.


"No one’s home?" He asked curiously and Sooryun opened her room door. She thought for a moment before shaking her head.

"My parents work till late and my siblings don't stay here. They’re in boarding school" Sooryun pulled him in to her room and closed the door.

"You can sit beside me on that green chair" Sooryun pointed to the desk and the corner of her room.

She closed the door and Jimin made his way there. He sat down timidly and Sooryun just bounced on her chair.

Jimin's eyes travelled to Sooryun's body and he his lips nervously, his heart started racing.

"So, we're doing a project about the human heart. Do you have any ideas?" Sooryun asked and looked at Jimin.

He breathed out a shaky sigh and shrugged his shoulders.

"I was thinking maybe draw a heart, or make one I don't know" he replied and Sooryun giggled.

"That’s cute but I’m sure we’ll get an F for that. How about we make a small structure of it and do a bit of research to see what it actually does?" Sooryun suggested and Jimin nodded.

Sooryun started typing on her laptop while Jimin examined her side view. The way she placed her hair to one side.

*God she's beautiful and y. Jimin relax*

He snapped out of it when Sooryun leaned back and scoffed. He gave her a confused look

"It says here the heart makes you fall in love...What bull that is" she scoffed and exited the website.

"Wait? You don't believe in love?" Jimin asked confusedly. Sooryun looked at him and smirked.

She slowly started inching in. Jimin felt his heart beating so fast, as if he just ran for hours.

"The only thing I believe that exists between a guy and a girl, Jimin-sshi, is lust" Sooryun replied.

She backed away and looked at his flushed face. Chuckling, she just turned to look at her laptop.

"Then what about doing our project on lust?" Jimin suddenly said, making Sooryun look at him with an amused face.

"All the heart does is pump blood Jimin-sshi. Lust is just , it has nothing to do with the heart" Sooryun shook her head and continued scrolling.

"So no one is really home?" Jimin asked again. Right on cue, Sooryun's phone rang. She excused herself and went to pick it up.

Sooryun bit her lip as she talked to her mum on the phone. She nodded and ended the call.
"Well, my sister's going to come home but my parents are not coming back. They have their own project" Sooryun explained.

Jimin smiled inwardly. He took a look at Sooryun again and nervously bit his lip.

"I think you're all talk but no action Sooryun" Jimin boldly spoke up and Sooryun turned her chair to look at him

"What do you mean?" She asked curiously. Jimin smirked and inched closer to her face, making her smirk as well.

"I'm saying, you say all this like a pro, but do you know what to do once it really happens?" Jimin said.

Sooryun's smirk grew wider and she trailed her fingers on his jawline. She looked at him seductingly before saying...

"Try me babe"

Jimin lost it and immediately started kissing her. He was a bit shocked to know she wasn't pulling away. Instead, her next action shocked him.

She kissed him back and his lips. Parting his mouth, his tongue met hers and they began to fight for dominance.

Sooryun's hands made her way to his neck and pulled Jimin closer to her. She moaned when he on her tongue lightly.

Jimin pulled away and began trailing kisses on Sooryun's neck. He tried to kiss as far down as he can with her low cut V neck t shirt.

Sooryun bit back a moan and tugged on Jimin's shirt. Her hands made their way to his head and forced his head up. She looked at him, amused.

"I'm not taking this off unless yours is" she said. Jimin nodded and took off his shirt. Sooryun saw his abs and smirked.

"Nice abs" she complimented and Jimin smiled proudly.

"Thanks. Now off that goes" Jimin replied and took Sooryun's V neck t shirt off. She stood up and began tracing her fingers over Jimin's abs.

"Why hide this behind a nerdy im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter