Drown

There's still some Sweetness in My Coffee

Baekhyun look out at the window, staring blankly into the blue sky.

He train of thoughts were broken when a cup of coffee was place in front of him.

He stared at the waitress, He stared at her. 

She smiled at him, as he drown in her hazel brown eyes.

 

 

 

 

Back to 1 hour a ago...

 

 

Baekhyun was drenched in sweat when he sat down at the corner of the practice room.

He looked around his surroundings and sees that all the members are also drenched in sweat.

Everybody has been practicing day and night for umpteen days, all praticing so hard to prove something.

To show the fans that even there were rainy days and hard times, they could still shine bright like a diamond on stage.

 

 

Although since those incident, everybody has been in a tight spot.

But Baekhyun situation was must worst than other members, ever since the new broke out about him and his fellow senior's break up, his phone has been ringing non-stop by his friends and family, all calling to ask him how is him doing.

But honestly, he doesn't feel anything. Because the whole 'Baekyeon' new was just a Fraud. A big lie to act as a distraction.

Of course he adores Taeyeon, but their relationship was just a mere senior-junior relationship nothing more, both Girls Generation and Exo members knew about it.

But what he couldn't stand was his friends, family and even all his fans were decieved.

And what make it worst was his friends and family kept calling him and fans keep sending letter and presents to 'cheer him up' from the recent break up.

 

 

Myriad of thoughts run through his mind, not just he needs to care about s, he also need to feel the guilt of decieving his loved ones. Everything  was running through his brain and he thought it was going to explode one way or another.

 

 

He stood up and told s he was going to excuse himself to get coffee.

s nodded as they understand the period od depression he was going through.

 

 

Baekhyun was never a fan of coffee, he has a sweet tooth and always crave for desserts and puddings.

But nowadays, he thinks that coffee suit him better, or suits his mood better. 

He thinks the coffee understand him by how its taste, bitter, and no sweetness at all.

 

 

He walked around the street near SM building and soon found himself in a familiar coffee shop,

The coffee shop was located in a isolated area at the street.

He came across this coffee shop accidently when he was walking around aimlessly during his free time.

Its was a small coffee shop and because it was isolated, there were only a few customers from time to time, not that Baekhyun minded. 

It was peaceful. And the cakes they sell there are the BEST!

But for now, no cakes for himself, he thought.

Coffee is the Best for now. 

 

 

He enters the coffee shop and smiles to himslef when he saw that his favourite place is not taken. 

The place at the corner, next to the window.

It only seems that he was able to think properly when he sits there and stare into the sky.

He quickly ordered his coffee and took a sit at his desired table.

 

Present time 

 

Baekhyun look out at the window, staring blankly into the blue sky.

He train of thoughts were broken when a cup of coffee was place in front of him.

He stared at the waitress, He stared at her. 

She smiled at him, as he drown in her hazel brown eyes.