Chapter 2

You're nothing..."Saranghae"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This just for anyone who confused. Yong Jaesoon is Junhyung's real name. Hahaha.  But, I know this info already known by everyone.  So here the latest chapter.  Nana unnie, sorry for making you wait too long.  I hope, this chapter is good!  ENJOY! 

 

 

Kikwang was walking alone. Everyone had gone home, leaving only him at the corridor.  He went to his lockers to pick his homework.  When he tried to close the locker,  there was a hand stomped right beside his face. Kikwang's breath hitched.  He could only stared at the hand in anxiety. 

" Hello there~" when Kikwang turned his face, a smiling Doojoon came in his sight.  He moved backward slowly,  his body unknowingly alarmed with this situation.  Kikwang's breath started to get more quick when his eyes caught Hyunseung and Dongwoon appeared from the corner. 

" Hey, Kikwang.  You didn't answer me~" Doojoon's cold voice echoed in the quiet corridor.  The spectacle boy stared at Doojoon but still moving backwards. Suddenly,  his back bumped into something. 

" Where do you want to go, hah?" Yoseob smirked. 

 

 

 

 

Doojoon stormed into his shared apartment. Without looking around, he rushed to the kitchen. The brunette didn't aware that someone was watching him. Doojoon poured himself a glass of water and drank it in one breath. 

" Doojoon,  do you want something to eat?" a soft voice called him from behind.  The brunette bit his bottom lip and turned to look at the girl who was standing behind the counter. 

" Yes, I want something... I... I want you to get out from my apartment! " Doojoon shouted and took a deep breath.  A really deep breath.  Jaesoon was staring at him in confusion. 

" Dooj-"

" Listen!... A-about my father, don't worry. I will tell him that I don't want to marry you. You can go out from this apartment and go back to your hut!" Doojoon worded everything clearly but in rush.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter