forbidden

Forbidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forbidden; 

Vampire Mingyu
Werewolf Wonwoo 

 

 

"Wonwoo?"


Said male looked up from the work he was doing, he already knew Mingyu was coming from the faint, very faint cologne he could smell very far away.


"What do you want, Mingyu."


The younger always looked for him, no matter where he is, even though they were of different social classes. 

 

He was the dirty dog, that ripped people apart and Mingyu was the kindest species of bloodsuckers, only feeding on animals. 
Jeans and tshirt versus button ups and pants, messy black hair against cool, styled up brown, pack versus family.

Wonwoo was always picked on in school by the other different classes, the different alphas- meaning the ones that will take over to their father's position even though he was one too, he looked extremely weak, the second class- the ones who are siblings of royal families and last but not least, the opposing one of all ages, the vampires. Moreover, the Kims.

 

Mingyu saw Wonwoo the first time when he was dumped in the nearby lake. He saw Wonwoo struggling in the ice cold water and he jumped in, kind heartedly and saved the drowning man, but once they were on the land, he could smell the faint pumping animal blood from Wonwoo and deduced that the man was definitely one of the youngest in the nearby ruling pack.

"I'm Kim-"

Mingyu didn't dare to speak right after Wonwoo gave him a killing glare, alpha almost giving in to the wolf inside him, canines growing out fast and quick, Wonwoo shook his head vigorously and ran off- leaving Mingyu behind and staring at him, wondering why was the reaction so big when he introduced himself.

The next time Mingyu saw Wonwoo was when he was home, going to the basement right after being told not to by his older brother, and opening the metal doors to be met with a beaten up Wonwoo, bleeding and almost topless due to the scratches. 

The time after that was when Mingyu was struggling to break free from the tree, some stupid idiot called Vernon thought it would be a good revenge for Wonwoo since Mingyu was a Kim. Wonwoo strolled along the woods and heard soft whimpering before turning to his right and saw Mingyu tied up against the tree, the very one tree his pack liked to run around.

The wolves rely more on their pack, their pack means family, the turned weres and originals both the same.

The vampires are more family-ish, their family means everything, but the thing is, they have a voting system in the family if they have a new turned coming in.

 


"Wonwoo?? Helloooo???"

Wonwoo snapped out of his daze and looked up at Mingyu,

"What?"

The younger gave him a deadpanned look before shaking his head, moving to pack everything into Wonwoo's bag and dragging him up by the wrist,

"I said, let's go get some cake! damn it."

Wonwoo then nodded and merely replied with a "oh.." and let himself get dragged across campus and to the bakery opposite.


Mingyu didn't take note of his feelings towards Wonwoo, only until Wonwoo's pack member went up to their next alpha, whispered something along lines of your father has asked for a date, when they were eating, and it ruined Mingyu's entire cake mood, he felt a really ugly swollen feeling near his gut, maybe in his heart and he had a mere second thought about how it would turn out if Wonwoo's date was him. 


Wonwoo didn't wanna appear actually, but still ended up sitting in a posh restaurant, suit and all- waiting for someone who was already 1 minute and 23 seconds late. Wonwoo hated people who was late, he always wondered how they can don't have any time management, then he went on thinking about how if his pack was late, he would make them run rounds in the woods, when he was thinking, he didn't realise how someone has sat opposite him and started staring at him, until he felt really uncomfortable and he looked up, 

"Mingyu?"

Mingyu could only raise his cup of self proclaimed red wine and nodded at Wonwoo,

"Hey! I broke rules just to save you from this ty date alright."

Wonwoo didn't get what that meant until he could smell fresh human blood coming from Mingyu's balloon glass. 

Rule #358: No human blood. 

All Mingyu could do was to shrug and reply Wonwoo's shocked look with i don't know i just needed to save you righhttt? 

Rule #78: No weres at home.
Rule #34: No relationship with the wolves.
Rule #98: No making a fool of yourself, anywhere no matter what.
Rule #13: No negative feelings.
Rule #4: No secrets between family.

"Breaking of three rules and upon council knowing, you'll receive a notice of termination."

Wonwoo could only rethink of all the possibilities of termination Mingyu would receive and suddenly he felt worried. He looks at Mingyu who was thoroughly enjoying himself on the swing, smiling brightly and saying he wants to reach for the moon, then he spots the shiny teeth, the same exact pair that used to puncture into the skin of animals, that was used to sink into the skin of an innocent woman a few hours ago, Wonwoo then realised they are actually different, very different. 


Mingyu was a outgoing and sociable person while Wonwoo was a total introvert and was not good at expressing himself, Mingyu was popular and Wonwoo was just someone in school, someone that is gonna take over the ruling pack in the district, an alpha while Mingyu was gonna take over the royal family's throne, Mingyu needed a woman who could do anything and could bear children, just like Wonwoo. 


Wonwoo was thinking so hard that he didn't realised Mingyu had stopped swinging and looked at him. 

"Have you ever thought of how the world would be so much better if there weren't any of us?"

Wonwoo could only blink and then stare at Mingyu wordlessly,

"Huh?"

Mingyu blinked at him and sighed heavily,

"Have you-"

Wonwoo was quick to stop him from repeating his question,

"No no no, i heard that, what i meant was why so sudden? as in the question.."

"Nah, just thought of it suddenly, like what if i put an end to this? what if we put a full stop at all this stupid ruling ?"

Mingyu then turned to face Wonwoo very seriously, pulling the metal chains holding the swing closer to him then trapping Wonwoo's legs inbetween his before using both hands to grab onto his rubber seat.

"What I meant was, what if we are together? What if we just don't continue this anymore? The last era of the different classes?"

"Mingyu.. You know very well that's forbidden..."

Wonwoo could feel Mingyu's hot breath fanning over his own lips, he could feel that Mingyu was eyeing him as he his really dry lips, and suddenly the oxygen wasn't enough, Wonwoo feels hot as if he was on fire, he feels the warmth radiating from the Earth's surface really clearly and he looked up to make eye contact with Mingyu.

They stared into each other's eyes for extra confirmation before Mingyu started leaning in, pulling Wonwoo's seat closer to his own, metal chains rattling in the background before their lips met.

Mingyu was just testing the waters before Wonwoo kissed back, pressing his body closer to the younger male's and flinging his arms over his shoulders and crossing them, effortlessly bringing Mingyu close to himself.
Wonwoo broke the kiss, oxygen deprived before leaning back in after one second, tilting his head for a better angle and gripping onto Mingyu's hair, while the younger could only grab the older's hips, pulling him as close as possible, he could only kiss back with equal, if not more vigour.


It was awkward, the trip back home, Mingyu offered to send Wonwoo all the way to the opening of the forest, and they didn't talk after that, making the trip really long and uncomfortable. 
When they reached the dark opening, they both spoke at the same exact time,

"So.."

"So.."

Mingyu let out a laugh and Wonwoo chuckled,

"You first."

Mingyu cleared his throat before his suddenly dry lips,

"Uhh, so about the thing earlier on.."

"Oh.."

Wonwoo watched amusely as Mingyu looks down at his feet before dragging it across the floor and moving uncomfortably, so he decided, why not?

He moved forward three steps and grabbed Mingyu's cold hands in his warm ones, pulling him close before tiptoeing a teeny bit and pecking the younger on the lips, 

"I say yes to your plan."

 

Their planning of 3 months was cut short when the councils decide that it was time to take over. 


When Mrs Kim was pulling on Mingyu's collar to make it straight, she warned him to look cool, no matter what they say, what they do. 

On the other side, the on coming alpha of the biggest district in the country was a nervous wreck, will the plan go as smoothly as it's supposed to be? Will Mingyu back out last minute? What if it was a complete act for the wolves to look stupid and bad? 

Wonwoo then turned over to the mirror in the washroom before hearing the door open, he took a small peek and realised it was Mingyu. 

"Oh dear god!"

He rushed forward and hugged Mingyu by the waist, head on the taller's chest- Mingyu smoothing Wonwoo's hair back and kissing the side of his head, 

"Why? I can hear your nervousness all the way from my side, baby."

Wonwoo nodded against Mingyu's chest, while the younger continued what he wanted to say,

"Yes the plan will go smoothly, no I won't back out last minute, and it definitely wasn't an act for you guys to look bad and stupid, i swear."

Wonwoo looked up and thought of how Mingyu could read and listen to his thoughts,

"I got my powers on my dad's birthday, yesterday. It's fun actually."

The numerous amount of stars shone in Mingyu's eyes as Wonwoo looked into them, he was observant but this time it was different. He blocked his mind from the different readings a vampire could have, then thought of how Mingyu actually wanted to continue the vampires, but wants to come to an end because he loved Wonwoo, but he couldn't be selfish-
His thoughts were put to an end when Mingyu pulled him forward and hugged him again, rocking from side to side,

"I know what you're thinking, baby. And i'm sure of whatever decisions i make, i'm not backing out but are you?"

Wonwoo smiled slightly, obviously i can't hide anything from you, and no i'm not.

"Yes you can't hide from me so don't ever try to do that, i'll find you and punish you real bad."

Wonwoo blushed and looked away from the suggestive looks Mingyu was giving him and stepped back when the telecom asked for the heirs to be seated down, 

"Guess this is it."

"Yeah,"

Mingyu looked up at the small speaker at the corner,

"See you later, baby boy,"

Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo's face before pecking his lips,

"I love you."

 

 

The starting of the ceremony scared Wonwoo. The march-in band was right infront of him and they played so loudly it hurt his ears, he already had heightened senses and the band was not helping.
Second was the different acts, and reading of new found rules and newly appointed councils, and devastation moment of silences for those that were deceased, apparently it was what Wonwoo thought, he knew the existing councils killed those that broke rules, refused to listen and gave chances, the council killed them without blinking and it made Wonwoo so mad. 
 

Saying Mingyu wasn't nervous was a understatement. What if they hunt down the weres in Wonwoo's pack? What if they hunt down my family? A lot of what ifs started to appear in Mingyu's brain, and he suddenly thinks if all this was worth it, what if the plan doesn't work and ends up hurting everyone? Mingyu had the sudden repulsive feeling to back out, he didn't want to hurt anyone sitting out there in the seats, he doesn't want to hurt his family and he doesn't want Wonwoo to disappear, when they were having moment of silence for the dead, he tried to burn a hole through Wonwoo's head to make him notice, but he never turned back. 


"Royalty Kim, father of Kim Mingyu and Kim Mingyu, heir to the Royal family's golden throne."

As the council announced the Kims, everyone was clapping, the father and son made their way down to the podium, and stood side by side, waiting for the other districts of weres to be announced before having the stepping down ceremony. Mingyu looked up to the dozen and dozens of people sitting in the huge auditorium in District Council. He could only make out faint imag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter