Chapter (2)

ME YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Myungeun shouted and started crying when she saw something slowly moving to her direction. 

"Why are you crying??" 

"Mi...mijoo?" Myungeun asked with her shutter voice and her hands still cover her eyes.

"Yes. It's me." Mijoo sighed while looking at the girl who extremely scared. 

"Where are you going?!!! Do you know how I’m scared? When I woke up, you’re not here. I thought you leave me alone."

"I'm not that cruel. I'm just trying to find some food and the way we can escape from this place."

"Whatever don’t leave me alone again and tell me when you find the way out from here." Myungeun wipes her tears.

"What is it?" Myungeun pointed some fruits from Mijoo's hands.

"I found these from the jungle. If you're hungry, just eat that." Mijoo handed some fruits to Myungeun.

"Are you sure we can eat this?" She asked suspiciously. 

"IF YOU DON'T WANT TO EAT, GIVE IT BACK TO ME. DON'T ASK ME DETAILS!!!"

"Why are you shouting? I'm just asking." Myungeun pouted and eat like a kid since she's so hungry. Mijoo can only shook her head.

____________

The night comes. The blue sky turns to the dark.

"Mijoo, please do something. I'm scared of darkness. There's no light here?" 

"You're so annoying. Why are you always order me? I'm not your servant!!"

"I know. I know. I'm just asking your help since I don't know what to do." 

"If you want to see the light, go find some stones. I'll try to set a fire. OK??"

"Stones?? Ok." Myungeun stood and try to find the stones. After 5 minutes finding, she got some.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter