Chapter (1)

ME YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mijoo ah! We don't have enough rice for the dinner. Go to the shop and buy some." Soojung shouted from the kitchen.

"Ok, unnie. I'll bring your car." Mijoo replied from the living room.

"I'll go with you." Yein said.

"Me too." Sujeong also raised her hand.

"No!! You guys need to study. Just do your homework. I'll come back later."  Mijoo ordered the younger girls. Then she walked out from the house and lead to the car.

Mijoo, a normal girl who live with her elder sister and two younger sisters. That three girls are the only family she have after their parents died by car accident. She loves her family more than everything. She is not rich but she really enjoy her own life. They opened small restaurant and their business doing well because of her elder sister, Soojung's amazing cooking skill. After Mijoo finished her college, she tried to find a job but her elder sister didn't allow. She said only to help the restaurant with her. Mijoo can't help but agreed since she always listen to her elder sister.

__________

At the Park family house,

 

"Yah!! Park Myungeun!! Wake up right now. You need to go to your father's company!!!!" Mrs. Park shouted angrily. It has been almost 1hour she wake up her daughter.

"Ah, Mom~~~~ Why? Why? I need to sleep!! Don't disturb me." Myungeun mumbled without opening her eyes.

"Need sleep?? Are you seriously talking about this?? It's already 11AM!! Time to wake up."

"___________" No reply from Myungeun.

"PARK MYUNGEUN!!! Wake up. I beg you. Your father forget important file for the meeting. You need to sent that in time."

"Is there only me in this house?? Just tell Jiyeon unnie to bring that."

"Jiyeon is already went to the company with your father. That's why I keep waking up you with all my energy." Mrs. Park said with her weak voice.

"___________" Again no reply from Myungeun.

"PARK MYUNGEUN!!! If you are not wake up now, no money for one month!!!" Mrs. Park threatened her daughter.

"Ok! Ok! I'm up." Myungeun wake up immediately.

"Good! Go wash and come down quickly." 

"Ok." Myungeun sighed.

Park Myungeun, the youngest daughter of the richest family in korea. She got everything what she wants in her life. She has elder sister, Park Jiyeon (Kei). Even though they're sister, their characters are completely different. Jiyeon is mature and intelligent girl. She loves her little sister a lot and always take care the family. For Myungeun, she always act like a child. She doesn't interested in her father's business meanwhile Jiyeon is trying her best to learn her father's bussiness. Her job is only sleeping, eating & hanging out with her friends. Being a youngest, her family always allowed whatever she does.

_____________

 

Before Myungeun going to her father's company, she stopped at the petrol stations.

"Excuse me, your car is blocking my way. Please move." A girl said with her annoying voice.

"Oh, sorry." Myungeun quickly apologized to the girl who sit in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter