kyoto

    layouts .
 
 
 
 
 
scroll down
 admins | chanyeol | irene | sulli | credit
 
 
About us
after a stressful day at work, you decided to go on asianfanfics in search  of some stories to relieve that inner fangirl/fanboy in you. suddenly, you recieve an ad on your profile wall directing you to this thread.

"kyoto." you said before snickering at the japanese city reference.

but then you realized, you were a thousand miles from comfort. you could pack your bags and go to kyoto for a vacation, but unfortunately, you're broke.

but no worries my friend. kyoto roleplay established by admin chanyeol and irene, later joined by sulli, is here to become the much closer, much cheaper, and even a much more fun vacation/home.

come join the fun today, you won't regret it!
 
 
 
 
rules
1) subscribe and do not unsubscribe. upvotes are really much appreciated.

2) be active for atleast 4 times a week. weekly activity checks will be held. going on and changing your dp and sticking to pms and timeline is not considered active. that means use the groups.

3) Conversations are required to be in english. this is not needed in pm, but please also consider other's feelings who don't understand your mother tongue language. simple hangul is allowed.

4) welcome everyone. we want everyone to feel at home.

5) treat others how you want to be treated.

6) 4 days dating ban. 1 month marriage ban. 9 days of pregnancy.

7) all ualities are allowed, but think of the straight people too please. moving couples are allowed and do not have to follow the dating ban.

8) character changes are unlimited. if you abuse this privilege, we will have to put a ban on you from changing and if everyone starts to abuse this privilege. we will put a ban on everyone.

9) please keep the nasties in pm and group.

10) ooc related stuff will be kept in ooc room and in brackets.

11) notify us if you're leaving, going on hiatus, security checked, everything.

12) reservations last 24hrs for reservers and 48hrs for security checked people.

13) ic drama is allowed and will be kept limited. however, ooc drama is strictly forbidden. you will be kicked out right away if you cause ooc drama.

14) this is a non-au, general roleplay. so you are all idols.

15) we are semi - literate / semi - crack. no one liners unless you're cracking.

16) have fun roleplaying and we hope you stick with us for a long time!!
 
 
how to join
comment the desired character.

after getting accepted, you will add the base account which is linked near the admin pngs

after adding the base, please set your friendlist to friends only and also set friends of friends only for who can add you.

then, wait patiently for us to accept you and add you into the groups.


failure to follow proceedures will result in your reservation getting cancelled.
 
 
 
 
masterlist
bts - v .  jungkook . jimin . rapmon .  jhope . suga .

exo - chanyeol . luhan . suho . kai . baekhyun .

f(x) - krystal

got7 - mark .

redvelvet - irene . wendy .

Seventeen - wonwoo .

snsd - taeyeon .

Twice - sana .

actress - sulli .

models - namjoohyuk .
 
 
wishlist
irene - models, krnb artists, and khiphop. esp nam joohyuk, shin jaehyuk, kim sunbin, lee soohyuk, lee hojung.
 
 
 
 
couplelist
   
name x name


   
name x name


   
name x name


   
name x name


 
name x name


   
name x name


   
name x name


   
name x name


   
name x name


   
name x name


   
name x name


 
k  y  o  t  o
established on 010116 by biitch and shibalnom
base
Mobile ver.