fy!

    layouts .
FY!
FT.BJH
did you come to look at layouts? well, you've come to the right place.
request
FY! formerly known as "Bleh!" is a layout gallery established on november 3rd, 2015 by biitch to provide layout themes for all to use and enjoy! <3
about the designer
My name is Sandy. I'm a graphic designer and layout coder. I've been graphic designing for about 3 years (i think) and coding for about a year or so. i used to have a rpr shop, but i closed it down. huehue. you won't get to find the shop ever! i hate coding with a passion, but once i start, i can't stop. so here i am! opening this gallery when i should open my graphics shop first. lol i'm so twisted. i'm heavily inspired by the tumblr theme maker, pohroro and a lot of other layout coders here on asianfanfics. feel free to hit me up if you have a question!
rules
no complaining! every layout shop has rules and so will this one.
1) subscribe and comment when using a layout. upvoting is very much appreciated. do not unsubscribe!
2) do not take out/move/edit credits and claim as your own. it's rude.
3) you may use codes as base as long as you credit me.
4) you may tweak the layouts as much as you'd like as long as the initial design is kept.
5) being inspired and plagiarizing is two different terms. like it's okay to have some quirks the same, but if everything is just exactly the same except the colors then that's plagiarizing my dear. also, please do tell us and state in your notes/theme that you're inspired by me! i'd like to know and would be very honored if you were inspired by me.
6) Want to use my layouts outside of aff? nope sorry. it's because I can't guarantee if the layout will work outside of aff.

 
Recommendations
These threads are my go to whenever i'm too lazy to code my own layout. when do i even code my own layouts to be honest?
 
Boy in seoul
LP
Edelweiss
NF
Chrysalis
DISTRICT-TWO
Skipping Stones
asymptotes
eased studios
delightful