Bad Kitty

Bad Kitty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Minho chased after the quick cat boy Taemin yelped out in pain. "Ow!" Taemin's puffy black tail had gotten stuck in between the door. He leaned in to open the door but Minho had hurried up and grabbed Taemin. Minho wrapped his bulky arms around the kitty's thin waist pulling him out of the door. Taemin squirmed against his hold and tried to escape free from his hold. But Minho kept pulling him towards his room, Taemin stretched his arms out wanting to go back in his room. Minho was going to punish Taemin since he threw milk at Baekhyun's face. "No, I'm sowy," Taemin yelped his words not coming out right, "No! That was disrespectful!" Carefully Minho opened the door his one arm still clinging onto Taemin.

Taemin gave up and crossed his arms with a pout on his lips. Minho lead him to the room and threw the scrawny boy on the bed him following behind. His black tail wiggled back and forth his ears jerked up. He lay on his back legs and arms sprawled on the soft cotton. A noise of metal had lightened Taemin's ears as Minho came towards him smirking an evil smile. He sat down by Taemin and grabbed his wrists, "Time to cuff you up," Taemin then noticed as Minho wrapped metal around his wrists. "No, please, not the handcuffs," Taemin tried to struggle but Minho held him down, "I'll be a good kitty!" Minho had already clicked them on him, his arms close together retraining them from moving. 

A piece of Taemin's black bangs slid across his face, he looked down in shame. He sat on his legs his cuffed hands in the middle, "I'm sowy," he whispered lightly tilting his head down more. The bottom lips of Taemin's popped out in sadness, "You promise you won't do it again?" Minho asked concerned. Taemin's face brightened up while picking up his head looking at Minho. He smiled happily, "Yes, I promise!" Minho just smiled at the cute actions of his. His fingers went up to his forehead and he brushed his bangs aside revealing Taemin's large black orbs. He was so beautiful, he had never seen such beauty in a creature. Taemin had black silky hair that covered his hair and tail that always brushed against Minho. He had the milkiest skin, so smooth you'd want to run your hands down his chest all the time. 

It was a great advantage because Taemin didn't like wearing a shirt most of the time. To finish up the deal he's always wear black tight leather jeans that complimented with his eyes and tail. Taemin always loved wrapping his long slick legs around Minho's waist cuddling with him. His fingers were placed on the metal about to uncuff him but then he thought he deserved this punishment. He backed away, "What are doing?" Taemin asked sadly sticking his cuffs hand in front of Minho's face. He spoke up looking Taemin in the eyes, "You should learn your lesson, you have totured Baekhyun enough." Minho shook his head at the things Taemin had done to poor little Baekhyun. 

He started to fake cry and sprinted on top of Minho, "I don't toture him, he's a meanie," Minho was laying back on the bed with his back rested. Reluctantly Minho unhooked the cuffs around Taemin's red tinted wrists. Taemin lay on top, "Touch my tail, Minho," Taemin purred resting his small head on Minho's stubby chest. Minho shifted a bit at what he had said, "Uh, Chanyeol can touch it for you." He tried to get out of the action because it will ruin his feelings even more. Taemin pouted stubbornly and grabbed Minho's large hand and wrapped it around his tail. "Now caress it," Taemin spoke softly as Minho pet his tail up and down. 

His tail had rised up in pleasure as he purred while Minho grazed his fingers across the soft texture. Taemin looked up and placed his chin on the center of Minho's torso looking at him. Taemin placed his whole weight on Minho and sat on him like a cat would do. After more rounds of petting Taemin had fallen asleep on Minho, his milky white stomach heaving in and out. Minho moved his eyes aside and thought to himself, 'I never wanted a bad kitty.'

Slowly Minho tried to pry Taemin off, "No, dour werm," Taemin muffled against Minho's blue button up shirt. Taemin opened his legs wider laying them beside Minho's hips his arms wrapping around his neck. "Go to sleep, Taeminnie," Minho cooed as he pet Taemin's soft hair itching the skin behind his ears. Onc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter