Mr. & Mrs. Park

As Long As She Is Safe - Jay Park

Putting the wedding plans into play, the two of you had your wedding date once you had been given the okay by the doctor that you were mostly healed. Buying a wedding dress, flowers, decorations, sending out the invitations the wedding was on schedule and between the two of you, you couldn’t tell who was more excited about the big day. You or him.

Bridesmaids moved around the room, doing your makeup, finishing up the final touches on your hair and placing the veil perfectly on the crown of your head. Standing up, you slipped on your shoes carefully. The bridesmaids slowly left your room, making final touches on their own appearances before they walked down the aisle before you.

Looking out the window of the brides room, you smiled seeing everyone sit down in the venue. You felt butterflies in your stomach as you rested your hands on your stomach, looking down and seeing the beautiful white dress that you had chosen for Jay to see you walk down the aisle in.

A soft knock came from the door as you turned and saw Jay’s mom walk through the door.

“Hello Mother” You bowed to her, as she insisted that you called her as if she was your mother.

“You look absolutely gorgeous” Jay’s mom smiled and walked over to you, picking up your bouquet on the way as she handed it to you. “Jay will be speechless when he sees you”

“I hope so, that is kind of the goal” You laughed as some of the nerves ebbed away before more piled on.

“Don’t worry sweetie, everything will go as planned, but even better” She reassured you as she took your hand and slowly walked you towards the mirror. “Look at yourself, so beautiful, independent, sweet, kind, caring, poised, graceful, elegant, talented, and full of love. Don’t doubt yourself for a second, you are going to be a wonderful wife and you will make Jay happy for the years to come.”

Her words silenced all of your worries and concerns as you gently wrapped her in a hug.

“Thank you, Mother” You whispered before pulling away.

“We better get you down the aisle so we can have some cake!” Jay’s mother remarked with enthusiasm, causing you to smile as the two of you headed out of the room.

Jay’s father stood outside of your door as he offered his arm to you, his eyes looking over you as you slid your arm around his.

“You are going to make Jay cry of happiness, you know that right?” His father teased as you smiled brightly and nodded.

“I hope he does” You winked at him, just teasing a little before the three of you headed down to the venue.

The classic music started as the bridesmaids walked down the aisle with the best men. Your eyes followed them up the aisle, but you looked down before your eyes laid on Jay. Moving to the start of the aisle, you lifted your eyes as the crowd stood. Slowly walking down the aisle, you kept your eyes on Jay, he stood there with a smile on his face as the edges of his ears began to get red, a tear slid down his cheek. Lifting his hand up slowly, he blotted the fallen tear with the back of his sleeve before he walked towards you and let you move from his father to him.

Wrapping your arm around Jay’s, the two of you walked to the alter together and turned, facing one another.

Listening to the ceremony, you both held hands as his touch relayed his feelings about how beautiful you look. Both of you said ‘I do’ as no one rejected the wedding of the two of you. Jay slid your ring onto your finger as you slid his onto his finger.

“You may now kiss the bride” With that, Jay slowly lifted your veil before his arms slowly wrapped around you, stepping towards him, you tilted your chin up and closed your eyes. Jay guided his lips to yours as the audience happily cheered.

“I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Jay Park”