Sniffing Scent

My Beautiful Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi, CEO Kim.”

 

Kyungsoo greeted Jongin from his office room’s door; only his head was shown, body still hidden behind the door, a smile drawn beautifully on his lips. “Can I come in, sir?”

 

Jongin grinned at the mischievous behavior of his husband, being a year older really wouldn’t turn Kyungsoo anything more matured after married. And Jongin’s totally not complaining, he loves his husband in any condition. It is not Kyungsoo is being naughty all the time though, there also time he is being serious and Jongin preferred this cute and mischievous Kyungsoo.

 

Jongin nodded as an approval to his request, so this is the important visit that Baekhyun told him in the morning.

 

“There is no meeting for today, but an important visit from someone who didn’t want to mention his/her name. These are documents that you need to review, sir. If there is anything else, you can ask now, because I’m so hungry that I want to run to the cafeteria after this.”

 

“So what do I owe to the Do to have visit from their only heir to my humble office?” Jongin asked with a naughty grin on his face as Kyungsoo entered his office room and opted to directly sit on the sofa.

 

“Well, the Kim sent me here instead of the Do.” Kyungsoo replied nonchalantly, he was struggling to find a comfortable position to sit as his waist really demanding now. Wrong position of sit will throw him into a tremendous back pain after it.

 

“Whoa really. I didn’t know you are the Kim too.” Jongin teased.

 

“I strongly believe you see this baby bump, and this is because of the Kim’s only son’s action, sir.” Kyungsoo’s answer made Jongin bursts out his laugh.

 

“Don’t laugh at me,” Kyungsoo complained, crossing his arm over his chest, a small – cute – pout forms on his lips.

 

“It still 4 month, honey. You didn’t have that baby bump yet, okay.”

 

“Say the man who didn’t accompany his husband for his first appointment,” Kyungsoo replied with a strong gaze to his husband, as if want to signal that he was being serious now. “For your tiny brain’s information, my weight increased by 3 kg, CEO Kim.” Kyungsoo knew the fact that the carrier will definitely increase their body weight during pregnancy. Kyungsoo understand but he still wants to complain.

“I’m sorry,”

 

That word turns to be like a mantra to Jongin. Every time Kyungsoo complains about his pregnancy; Jongin will do anything to make up for it and a request for an apology will follow after that. He knows that Kyungsoo is having his hardest time now; he understands that carrying a baby – pregnant, Jongin called it as carrying a baby – is not an easy duty.

 

Whenever he saw the older male threw out and turned to be so pale after it, he feels a tug in his heart. That is why he keeps apologize, and Kyungsoo will just hit his head after that. Realizing a frown drawn on Kyungsoo’s face, he knows the said male di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter