Stolen Kiss

Heart Attack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, Taeyeon! Stop dozing off!" I was hit on the head with a folder, and I opened my eyes to look up to see Yoona. I sat up, and saw Tiffany and Seohyun and the BTS were also staring at me.

It was when I realized when I must have missed a question directed at me. "...Why? I'm just so tired..." I say as I placed my head right back down, wanting more sleep.

"Yah! We were asking you a question! Do you know what happened to V?" She asked, and now I know what they were asking me that. "How would I know?" I say without opening my eyes.

"He hasn't answered his phone since last night," Jungkook said, and sighed. "Yeah, we're worried about him. He seemed... a little off now a days." Jimin said, while furrowing his eyebrows.

"When we went out to play some basketball the other day, he said he was tired. And one other time, we went out to practice on our dancing skills, and he said he was tired." "He's always tired!" J-Hope exclaimed, and I flinched.

Maybe he's been up doing homework and stuff," Seohyun suggested as she shrugged, but then she looked over at me. "Or maybe Taeyeon is too?" "Yah, why is she so tired this morning?" Suga said as he peered over to look at my face.

"Something is a little fishy over here..." "Yah! Leave me alone. I'm tired." I say, and realized my mistake. "Tired! She's also tired!" J-Hope exclaimed as he pointed a finger at me.

All of a sudden, I was surrounded by the BTS. I lifted up my head, and turned around to see all of them surrounding my desk. "Why? Didn't I tell you guys to leave me alone?"

"We won't." Jin said, as he crouched down, facing me. "We need answers... right," Jimin said as he placed a finger on my desk. "Now." I was already annoyed, so I turned my head to the other side, but when I felt air on my face, I opened my eyes to see it was Jimin blowing air in my face.

"Really, you guys!" I say, sitting back up as I shook my head. "Just answer our questions, then we'll let you go," Rap Monster said simply, and the boys nodded their heads.

"Why does it have to be me?" I asked, annoyed. "Because from what we saw," Rap Monster started, "Yesterday at lunch. It seemed like you wanted a meet up with V.

So he followed you." He said as he placed two hands on the edges of my desk. "So?" I say, lowering my eyes as he got too close.

"So? So, it seems like you spoke with him about something." He said, and the boys began making noises with their mouths. I frowned, not knowing what on earth they were thinking about.

"But what does that have to do-" "It has to do with everything!" J-Hope exploded. "Omo," I say, sitting back. "So? Do you know where he is? Do you know where he has been last seen?" He said, crossing his arms together. Jimin clapped his hands together.

"Check her phone! Check her phone!" "No, no," I say as Jungkook's hands were coming closer to my pockets, where the imprint of my phone is clearly seen at.

"Ah ha! She's resisting! She's hiding something!" J-Hope said as he clapped his hands together and pointed at me. "She's guilty!" "What is up with you guys?" I say, and the boys gave me a pointed look.

"You have something to do with V's disappearance! Tell us where he is or we will-" "Geez guys, I'm right here," We all looked up to see V slouched on the door frame at the entrance of the classroom.

He gave us a smirk, and walked into the room without so much of a look, and sat down in his seat right next to me. He turned his head to look at m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter