1-1

Love me!

Yoongi is an Electronics Engineering student who is one of school’s heartrob and a certified straight male who will only look at girls and girls alone and will forever be chasing skirts unlike his other friends. Though despite having non-straight friends, he still treasures them and accepts them for what they are though sometimes Jimin who is a new guy in their group is giving him the chills lately. But he is certain that Jimin is straight because he said so and he trust him since he is his favourite dongsaeng coz’ he’s fun to tease and he always accompanies him in double dates with some girls at school.

Jimin  on the other hand is a junior of Yoongi, who is having problems with his gender lately-NO, he have just realized that he isn’t straight. Not anymore since he have just left his date again and is on his way on looking for Yoongi. Thinking his hyung is doing this and that with another person irritates him for some reason and now he’s gritting his teeth like an angry lion as he scan each corner of the street to look for a certain Min Yoongi. He halted walking, feeling frustrated. What am I doing? What did I just do? I just left yet another hottie again. And Why? Because of Min Yoongi hyung? He sighs to himself. I think…. I like Yoongi-hyung. Since when did I even start having feelings? I can’t tell him else, we will never be the same again. But I like him and want him. I really really want him. He’s giving me the hard-on lately. Just hearing his voice already makes me think dirty thoughts. What can I do to make him want me? Love me even!

While being in his thoughts for sometime now, Jimin spotted blonde hair standing out from a crowd. He will recognized that  blonde locks anywhere. Min Yoongi. It appears Yoongi was still with his date, as usual. What excuse will he make this time to snatch his hyung away from that unworthy creature he is with.

                                                                                                                                                                        

“Hyung!” he called from the crowd as he made his way to the said person who is with a girl clinging affectionately to his favorite hyung to his distaste.

“Jimin, what happened? Where’s Minju?”

I don’t like her I want you, “Taehyung called, he wants to talk about something.”

“Can’t it wait?” Yoongi was confused because the kid left his date just like that AGAIN and this time it’s for yet another lame reason.

“No hyung. He said it’s important.”

 Yoongi has no choice but let it jimin slip this time because the seemed to be serious. What must it be about again? Last time it was because he said Jungkook needs his hyung because he has a stomach ache, the other time it was because Taehyung lost his cat and they need to help him find him, but after looking for what seems like forever, they found the cat inside the washing machine that’s why they can’t find it and until now he wonders how that cat got there. “Okay then if you say so. Take care now, Me and Rei will continue our date.”

“No!” he blurted out without thinking and that startled Yoongi, “I mean, you need to come with me.”

Jimin was being suspicious and Yoongi was curious as to why he is like this, “Why?”

“He is also your friend, there must be a problem."

With that reason, Yoongi left his date with a promise to make up with her next time. Jimin rolled his eyes with an oath, “I will make sure that next time will never come.”

 

On their way to Taehyung’s house. Jimin immediately grab a hold of his phone informing Taehyung about his current situation.

 

To TaeTae:

 Tae! Im so sorry!

 

From TaeTae:

What did you do again? What’s happening this time? @@

 

With that reply, Jimin already knows that Taehyung had already guess why he texted. This wasn’t the first time he texted Taehyung with this kind of problem.

 

To TaeTae:

We are currently on our way to your house because I said you have a problem and you want to talk about it. Sorry.

 

From TaeTae:

The hell?!  ChimChim, Hobi hyung and Kookie are coming over too! We planned to play video game today!

 

To TaeTae:

Just help me no matter what.

 

From TaeTae:

 The Chim. -_-

To TaeTae:

I love you Tae. :-*

 

 

When they arrived at Taehyung’s apartment, they we’re greeted by three familiar faces who was already  slumping around the room.

“Jiminie-hyung, Yoongi-hyung you’re here!” said the youngest boy who is lying in his back in Taehyung’s bed, holding his phone up high with two hands.

“Yah kid don’t text like that, It’s dangerous, the phone might fall on your face.” Reprimanded the boy with sun glasses who is sitting on the floor with a certain brunette laying his head comfortably on his lap.

“You’re here too?” said Yoongi, surprised, he glanced at Jimin  who just smiled at him.

I’m so up. Calm down Jimin. Just smile.   

 

What must be the problem that Taehyung gathered all of us here?  Is it that serious? And where is Jin? Why are we not complete if it is.   -Yoongi

 

“You’re here! Sit down Yoongi hyung! Jiminie hyung!” said the boy wearing his box smile, he just came in from the kitchen, carrying a tray of snacks.

“Jiminie hyung can you help me in bringing the juice?”

“Sure.”

“I’ll help too!” said Jungkook, jumping off the bed, following the other two.

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

“PARK JIMIN!” barked Taehyung, staring like daggers at his hyung.

“Im so sorry Tae!!!!!” he said, getting on his knees.

“What’s wrong with you two, hyung?” asked the youngest of the three.

“you see Kookie, Jiminie- hyung did it again and this time I don’t know what to do because Hobi and Namjoon hyung is here. Lucky us, Jin-hyung won’t be coming.”

“What did you tell Yoongi-hyung this time Jiminie?”

“It’s hyung for you Brat!”

“Then I won’t help.”

“Joke! Jiminie is fine!” he said, laughing nervously.

“He told yoongi hyung that I have a problem. Arggh.. I don’t know what to do about that Kookie.”

“I see. ” Jungkook nodded in understanding. “Jiminie you brat!” he told Jimin, Jimin was infuriated with jungkook taking his chance on bullying him, if he doesn’t need any help right now , he would have already smack him in the head for not calling him hyung.

“Yah! Brats! What’s taking you so long!” shouted cranky Yoongi, who was still angry about leaving his cute date. With that Jimin and Taehyung panicked while Jungkook was just relax and even replied cheerfully on their behalf, “We’re coming hyung!”

 

The three entered the room carrying trays with glasses and pitchers of juices.

“What took you so long Jiminie?”  asked Hoseok glancing up at the three while still lying on the floor, his head on Namjoon’s lap.

“Well I-I..uh” 

“Jiminie farted inside the kitchen and we waited until the smell is gone.” Answered Jungkook intelligibly.

“Y-yes Hyung! So he won’t be bringing the smell here.” Added Taehyung. He doesn’t know if he must feel relief because Jungkook thought for a reason or feel more nervous because the reason was stupid. Their hyung would never buy that. He glanced at Jimin who looks dumbfounded and embarrass at the same time.

“Ew!” blurted Yoongi and Namjoon. Hoseok just laugh  and slowly sat up. “That’s healthy. Farting is healthy.” He said between laughter, “ You should tell him, ‘Very Good’” . JImin felt more embarrass now that all the others had joined his hobi hyung in laughing, even his Yoongi hyung was laughing with them.

  Jungkook, your dead meat later.

 

“So”,  Started Yoongi, facing Taehyung who is seated next to Jungkook. The Youngest was seated beside him, munching some pizza. The six of them was seated in circles. “What’s the agenda Taehyungie? It seems all of us, except Jin-hyung is here.”

 

“There’s a meeting? About what?” interrupted hoseok, scratching the back of his head.

“What? he didn’t told you?” asked Yoongi to Hoseok, feeling confused.

“told me what?”

“That he wants to tal-“

“Yoongi hyung!”  interrupted the ever silent maknae, who’s been busy with his food. He just thought of helping the two panicking hyungs beside him because they seem to be speechless about the situation and Jimin looks like he’s gonna pass out any moment.

The oldest in the group turn his attention to Jungkook. The youngest just stared at him seriously, like a doctor who is about to tell his patient that he’s gonna die.

“Hyung. Taehyung doesn’t want to talk about it yet.” He started. “I think. I mean just look at him.” he said, as he motioned to the said boy, “ he looks terrified. “ .

Jimin’s jaw drop open . Jungkook is really good at this. He thought. I should award him later.

He then glanced at Taehyung and wow, just a while ago the kid obviously looks like he’s about to panic like him but now, he’s showing an award winning acting.

“I’m sorry hyung.” Taehyung said to Yoongi, looking down at the floor painfully.  

With that Yoongi grimaced, feeling bad about opening the topic without waiting for Taehyung to open it first. He did not mean to. He thought. He didn’t expect that it was something painful.

“What’s the problem here?” broke in Namjoon, curious about the current situation. What the is wrong with these kids?! He thought to himself.

“Joonie.” reprimanded Hoseok, who was seated next to him.

“What? I’m curious. I’m the leader I should know what’s happening in our group.” He said pouting at his lover.

“You’ll know in time. Just wait.” He smiled. Holding his lover’s hand affectionately.

“Okay babe.” Replied Namjoon as he look his lover lovingly in the eyes.

Yoongi just stared uninterestedly at the scene, while Jimin and Taehyung felt relief, thinking that their safe, for now. And Jungkook was again busy munching his food.

 

The night ended successfully, No one has ever open the Taehyung-wants-to-talk-about-something-topic again. Yoongi thought that Taehyung just wanted to spend time with then with them and chat about other things to forget his problem.

 

“Anyway I’m heading home first, It’s already late.” said Yoongi who was already at the door.

“Okay hyung take care!” replied Taehyung cheerfully giving him his famous box smile. Yoongi was glad to see that smile from his Dongsaeng’s face, so messes up the other’s hair affectionately. “Yah hyung!” 

 “Jiminie let’s go.” He said , glancing over at Taehyung. Jimin was still in the floor playing video game with Jungkook beside him.

“I’m staying the night here hyung.”

“Okay.”

Jimin abruptly averted his sight from the screen to Yoongi. “Is that all?”

“What do you mean ‘is that all’?

“I mean err-“ Jimin fake cough, “No good night?”

“Your too obvious.” Whispered jungkook, snatching the phone off of his hands.

“I mean, No Good night to us?”

“What?”

“Is Jiminie missing his Yoongi hyung already? Aigoo.” Tease Hoseok.

Yoongi just laugh, “ Your being weird Jiminie.” He said now smiling. “Good night! “

 

After that last two words, Yoongi was already out of their sight, Taehyung sighs in relief, like he just release a very heavy weight he’s been carrying.

“Your being too obvious Jimin-hyung!” reprimanded Taehyung turning to Jimin.

“Yes I agree.” in Jungkook, eyes not turning away from the phone’s screen.

“Jimin like Yoongi?”  Broke in Namjoon who was lying comfortably at the sofa.

“Really? Jiminie likes Yoongi-hyung?” asked Hoseok, who abruptly stood up from the floor. smiling from ear to ear. He went to sit at the foot of the sofa, placing Namjoon’s feet at his lap.

“Yeah he does hyung.” Answered Taehyung, looking at the quiet and blushing Jimin.

“And I thought you were straight.” Said Namjoon.

“He thought the same to himself.” Answered Jungkook not averting his eyes from the game he is playing.

“What do you mean?”

“After always being with Yoongi-hyung, he realized he already like him.” answered Taehyung this time.

“I see.”  Namjoon nodded in understanding while J-hope’s mouth turn in a shape of ‘O’.

“Actually he only realized it this afternoon.” Added Jungkook and Taehyung Nodded.

“He texted me after leaving his date.” He paused, pausing the game to glance at the people he was talking with. “AGAIN.”

That night Namjoon and J-hope decided to also stay the night with the other younger three members because J-hope wants to hear the whole detail about Jimin’s love life while Namjoon being so inlove with Hoseok has no choice but to listen too since his Boyfriend decided to stay and also he doesn’t want to become outdated about the issues about his friends since he is the leader of the group. He was the one who brought them all together, after all.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Days pass by and Jimin’s feelings grew stronger than ever. Ever since the day the group (except Yoongi) knew about Jimin’s crushing. They started teasing both of them, especially during lunch or group bondings. Yoongi at first thought it was annoying and awkward, he even stop teasing Jimin for a day because of that, but later he came to get used of it. Because Jimin is his favourite dongsaeng, he’s the sweetest person in the group and he likes to . Though lately he suspects Jimin’s gender already since he’s been touchy with Jungkook and Taehyung lately and he always stays the night with them. Are they doing stuffs? Did he got infected already? Is he gay now too? I’m the only straight person left in the group now then? Why is he not telling me? I’m his hyung afterall.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

One Afternoon while accompanying Jungkook in the lab with Taehyung, Jungkook gave Jimin a bottle with a pink liquid inside.

“What’s this?”

“I don’t know.”

“Is that potable? Why are you only giving Jimin one, how about me?” Pouted Taehyung, leaning at the table, Jungkook and Jimin was only in the opposite side of the table, sitting on a chair.

“Junhong gave it to me. It’s a drug.”

“What the Jungkook!” shouted the two in sync.

“shhhh!” hushed Jungkook bringing his pointing finger on his lips.

 

“What the Jungkook.” Repeated Jimin but now in a whispering manner.

“Yeah Jungkook.” Agreed Taehyung, who immediately climb up the table and crawled near the two.

“It’s not THAT kind of drug. Stupid hyungs.”

“Yah watch your mouth!” reprimanded Jimin but was ignored by Jungkook, who continued what he was saying, “ It’s a kind of drug that’ll make you so hard that you won’t be able to feel your whole body but only your . Taking that will make you crave for . “

“You evil maknae, why do you have that?” asked Taehyung amazed at Jungkook.

“Junhong gave it to me.”

“Why does he have that?” it was Jimin who ask this time.

“It was his friend’s.” he answered calmly.

“really?” jimin and Taehyung eyed him in suspicion but Jungkook did not flinch nor showed any sign of panic.

“I know what you’re thinking. He doesn’t need to used that on me because I had voluntarily submit myself to him on the night I answered him.” He said proudly.

 

The atmosphere became silent, Jimin eyed the container desperately. Should I used it?

“I did not give it to you  to encourage you to give it to Yoongi hyung.” Interrupted Jungkook.

“Then why did you gave it to him, idiot maknae?” asked Taehyung,his hands was now on his chin, supporting the weight of his head. Haft his body was lying on the table. Jimin eyed Jungkook questionably.

“ It’s just for ‘in case of emergency’, If you get desperate.” He said. “It seems like your thing with Yoongi-hyung is not progressing.”

“It seems to me like you’re encouraging him.” in Taehyung, raising him a brow. He glance at Jimin who remain silent and it seems like he’s fighting in his thoughts.

“Hyung If you’ll use that on Yoongi-hyung, he will surely be pissed you know.”

“but Tae.”

“Think twice or even thrice about doing it.”

“Yeah Jiminie hyung” agreed Jungkook, calling Jimin, Hyung for the first time for days. “Are you willing to sacrifice everything for your hormones?”

“words coming from the one who gave him that drug.” Uttered Taehyung, rolling his eyes at Jungkook.  Who only gave him a proud smirk.

“I know how Jiminie’s hormones are, Tae.” He said, smirk getting wider.

“What do you mean?”

“we did stuffs.” Said Jungkook proudly. “ And he was really big.”

Taehyung’s mouth hang open at the discovery. His eyes looks like it gonna fall out any moment if he continues to open wider.

“J-jungkook!” reprimanded Jimin, his face now all red.

“What the .” –Taehyung

“Yeah, we . Jiminie was really good at it! You should try.”

“You’re crazy”  -Taehyung.

“I was only drunk and Jimin too.”

“ this. can we stop talking about it?” interrupted Jimin, standing, all ready to leave.

“don’t you want to tell Taehyung, How gloriously we to each other?” Jungkook was teasing the shortest of them this time. “And you were yelling Yoongi hyung’s name the whole night.”

“W-what? you did it the whole night?!” –Taehyung.

“Yes, because we’re drunk. You know how crazy I get when I’m drunk. “

Taehyung just face palm at the smiling Jungkook who seems really proud about what happened.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 After staying in the lab that afternoon. The three headed straight home with Jungkook coming with Taehyung because he wants to stay in his apartment for a while. Upon arriving home, Jimin got in to some serious and long hours of thinking about what to do with the drug. In the end he decided not use it to his Yoongi hyung, he loves him. He doesn’t want to lose him just because of his hormones war. But he really does want to get laid tonight. After Jungkook brought up the topic about their one night stan and discovering he was yelling Yoongi’s name it made him want to do it again. His getting itchy for it. Anyone else will do right now though he really wants to do it with Yoongi. But Damn. That will remain as an unattainable dream.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

  On taehyung’s resident.

 

“Hey Kookie.” Spoked Taehyung, sitting on the sofa next to a busy texting Jungkook.

“Yeah?”

“Who topped?”

“I think I’m hungry. Do you have something in the fridge?”

“Hey! Don’t change the subject!”

Jungkook abruptly stand up to go to the kitchen but Taehyung was fast enough to stop him by grabbing him by the hand.

“You bottom again didn’t you?”

“ who tops or bottoms. It doesn’t matter.”

“You never want to bottom before! Except with junhong because you love him but with Jimin? Oh my god, what happen to the dominant kookie? “ Taehyung laughed, teasing the maknae who was now looking away. He let go of his arm and Jungkook irritably stormed to the kitchen. Taehyung really knows how to pissed his cocky bestfriend.

“I have never bottomed! Not even with Jin hyung! Ha! And I will never bottom!”

 

Jungkook came back to sit next to Taehyung with a bowl of nachos and cheese.

“You will surely think twice about that if you see Jimin and hard.” He said, taking a hand full of nachos to his mouth.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Jimin had just finished taking a cold shower for the Nth time that early evening. It was already  10:39 pm and he was feeling tired and hungry, he ed so much and he felt so drained out, physically, mentally and emotionally.

  this night. This is all Min Yoongi’s fault. He kept staying in my mind. I don’t even have the heart to have with another person anymore because of this stupid feelings. He sighed. Love is really so stupid. I am really so stupid.

It took Jimin almost an hour to decide whether he should go outside to buy something to eat or just sleep with an empty stomach, at the end he decided to just sleep, he’s so tired anyway. So without further adue he stood up from bed to close the lights of his room but just when he was about to close it , he heard a sound of the doorbell.

“A visitor?” he glance up the wall clock, it reads 11:33. “This late?”

He quickly went downstairs to see who it was. He slowly open the door and BAM! Blonde hair was suddenly covering his mouth, the person behind the door collapse on him and he was grumbling about ing Jin leaving him out the house without a key.

“Yoongi hyung?”

“ Park Jimin!” spoke Yoongi happily. As if they’ve never seen each other for years.

“Hyung your drunk!” replied Jimin after smelling the strong alcohol from his hyung’s breath. Their faces was so close since Yoongi was clinging unto him like a koala.

Jimin quickly drag his hyung to his living room and settled him in the sofa beside him. He smiled at how cute Yoongi looks sitting infront of him indian style, looking around the room like a cute little child.

“Do you have alcohol here Jimin?”

“Huh? No. You know that I don’t drink Hyung.”

“That’s good. Very good Jimin.” He said, placing his hand on Jimin’s shoulder, nodding his head like a proud dad. “Then go out and buy me some.”

“WHAT?! Hyung your already so drunk!”

“I’m not yet drunk.” He whined, Jimin just rolled his eyes at him.

“Well I am but not really.” He admitted, pouting like a little child.

“Just wash yourself hyung and sleep.”

“Arrrgghhh..” Yoongi grumbled , irritated, but Jimin only ignored him.

“Let’s go upstairs.” Said the younger. He stood up and drag yoongi by the arm.

“Yah! Be a little gentle!”

“It’s your fault for getting drunk!”

 

When they reach the room he told Yoongi to wash himself up before going to bed and that he can borrow any clothes he feel comfortable wearing.

“Where are you going brat?” he asked, noticing Jimin was about to leave the room.

“To close the lights downstairs and have some milk.”

“What are you? A kid? Like Jimin.”

“Whatever hyung.” He snap, he was feeling hungry and staying awake any further makes him more hungry. He doesn’t want to admit it to his hyung, thinking his hyung might reprimand him for starving himself.

“Want something?”

“Something sweet to drink. My mouth taste like .” He replied, sticking his tongue out with emphasies.

“I only have water, coffee and milk hyung. I forgot to buy some groceries today.”

Yoongi just tsk-ed at him. When Jimin was already gone at the door. He stood up to scanned the younger’s cabinet for some clothes. At the side of the door he saw a bottle with a strawberry colored liquid inside. Jackpot!

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jimin was quick in turning off the lights, he decided not to drink a milk anymore. He can’t wait to sleep with his favourite hyung. Upon entering the room, he saw his hyung about to open a familiar container. He quickly run to him like the he was the flash and snatch the bottle off of the elder’s hands.

“What the Jimin!”

 

“What the hell are you doing hyung?!”

 

“What? it’s just a juice!”

 

“Don’t touch it!” he spat a bit coldly. But Yoongi did not mind it since he was drunk.

 

“you said you don’t have juice.” Spoke Yoongi pouting on the floor like a little kid. “Won’t you care to share? Even just a little?”

 

“No hyung. It’s mine and only mine.” He replied not telling Yoongi it was, he went to keep the container inside his school bag.

“Hyung I told you to wash yourself!”

“I feel lazy.” He said and suddenly collapse himself in the cold floor.

“Hyung!”

“Accompany me here.” He said, closing his eyes. Jimin obeyed and sat beside the lying Yoongi.

“Jiminie..”

“What is it hyung?”

“I feel bad.”

“Why?”

“You hate me don’t you?”

“What are you saying?”

“You don’t hang around with me anymore. You don’t go on double dates with me anymore.”

Jimin just realized something. His hyung miss him. Before all these, before he discovered he wasn’t straight anymore, before he discovered he likes his Yoongi hyung already, they were always together. Almost everyday. There’s none a day that they don’t see each other. They were always out together hanging around the malls, the house, the school or in dates. He realized he’s been avoiding his hyung lately, they are only together during lunch, or when hanging out with the rest of the group. He’s been with Jungkook and Taehyung always this pass few days, which was indeed new for both of them.

 

“I’m sorry hyung.”

 

“Don’t worry I know.” Spoked Yoongi, eyes still close.

Jimin was surprise at the elder’s next words. “Know what hyung?”  my feelings?

“That you’re not straight anymore.”

 

Oh..

 

“ It’s okay. I accept you..” The elder slowly open his eyes and look at the younger. “We’re friends. I won’t mind. I’d even kill anyone who tries to judge you. Just don’t… avoid me. I miss hanging out with you Jiminie.”

 

FRIENDS… the most painful words to hear from you.  “You don’t understand hyung.”

 

“Did I got it wrong? You’re still straight?”

 

The younger sighs, looking down the floor, avoiding the elder’s eyes.  “Actually your right about me , not being straight anymore hyung.” He admitted.

Yoongi sat up to face Jimin and look him in the eyes though the younger was looking to anything but him. “Then why are you avoiding me?!” asked the elder, his tone a bit high.

 

“Your drunk hyung. Just go to sleep.”

 

“NO! Until you answer me!” said the elder a bit desperately.  He held the Younger by the fabric of his arm. “Tell me why you suddenly changed!” he demanded.

 

“I…” Jimin was lost for reason to stop this kind of conversation. He knows Yoongi won’t let him be until he tells him. He feels terrible thinking he just made his hyung sad. Thinking that perhaps it was because of him why he got drunk.

 

“Jiminie. Your being unfair!” blurted Yoongi out, because Jimin was not talking.

 

 

Without thinking Jimin replied, “I’m in love with you hyung! That’s why I’m avoiding you! “

 

It was Yoongi’s turn to be surprise now. “J-Jiminie…”

 

“I know it’s disgusting coz’ were friends. I don’t want you to know. I wasn’t planning to tell this to you. Coz’ I don’t want you to hate me hyung.”

 

Yoongi was not disgusted. He felt something growing inside him. Was he happy? He likes me. Yoongi was still processing Jimin’s words. No. I’m staright.  He staired at the blushing Jimin who was looking at him seriously. . WHY DOES HE LOOK ATTRACTIVE LIKE THAT?

 

“You er.”

 

“I know. You hate me now. I’m sorry.”

Just when Jimin was about to stand up and leave, Yoongi stop him by grabbing his hand.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

 

“Let go of me hyung! I know you see me disgusting now. I understand!” choke Jimin, he was about to cry. No matter how much he tries to stop it, the tears are already threatening to fall.

 

“ I’ve witness you confess many times before, I’ve never seen you confess so unromantically until now. And to me? The handsome me?! That’s rude!”  Said Yoongi childishly, faking disappointment. Jimin was surprise, he look dejectedly at the disappointed looking Yoongi.

“And how could you assume that I’ll be disgusted? Is that how you see me?!”

 

“I’m sorry hyung.” Was all Jimin’s reply. Yoongi felt bad for raising his voice a little.

“You know that your my favourite dongsaeng, right? I will never be disgusted just because of that. Don’t ever think like that again, okay?”

Jimin cast down his head like a small child feeling guilty. “Okay hyung.”

Yoongi smiled and messes the other’s hair. And Jimin did not object.

 

After a while they were silent again, Jimin was staring at the floor, while Yoongi was battling in his mind about something while staring at him.

 

“Let’s sleep?”

 

“Hyung I told you to wash up.” Remind Jimin after noticing his hyung was still in his dirty clothes.

 

Yoongi stood up, brushing himself, “We’re not having or anything, so it’s okay if I don’t wash up unless you’re planning on making a move on me tonight?” Yoongi was teasing the Younger again, wiggling his brows at him while giving him his cheeky smile. Jimin’s face became as red as a tomato and Yoongi smiled at how adorable he looks, he felt something inside him again.  Am I hungry? He thought. He bit his lips. “Fine Jiminie. I’ll take a shower now, just in case you’ll make a move.” He wink at him before walking to the bathroom. He was wobbling as he walk and he suddenly felt dizzy, remembering the amount of alcohol he took just a while ago. Why did I drink again? Arggghhh stupid.

 

I’m straight. He told himself, closing the bathroom door.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

After taking a shower and changing into some clean clothes he got from the cabinet, he went straight to bed, beside Jimin who was lying comfortably in his back, his eyes close.

 

Jimin felt the shifting of the bed when Yoongi went in and settled beside him. He did not move and pretended to be asleep. He was feeling embarrass but lighter at the same time because he was able to tell his feelings to his Yoongi hyung. ATLAST!

 The bed is big, but Yoongi was lying near him, their shoulders brushing to each other. Jimin felt tenser. Sleep Jimin. Sleep. He told himself.

 

“Are you already asleep Jiminie?”

 

No answer.

 

Yoongi sighed and Jimin heard him but remained immobile.

 

 

“Jiminie..”

 

No answer.

 

“Jiminie…”

 

Does he know I’m pretending to be asleep?

Another sigh from Yoongi. “So you really are already asleep.”

 

No, he doesn’t. Thought Jimin , answering his previous question to himself.

 

“And here I thought were really having .” Muttered Yoongi disappointedly.

 

“W-WHAT?!”  blurted out Jimin, abruptly turning to Yoongi in surprise.

 

“Got ya! “

 

“Hyung you meanie!”

 

Yoongi just laugh at the younger who had just turn away, his back facing Yoongi, sulking.

I’m still straight, he told himself again before seizing the younger in a backhug. Jimin was caught in surprise for the Nth time that nigh-No, it was already 01:09am when he glanced up the clock. It was already morning.

“You want me Jiminie?”

 

“W-what are you saying?”

 

“Just answer me.”

 

“H-hyung..” , Yoongi did not reply, Jimin thought he was waiting for a response. “I want you , isn’t it obvious?”

 

“sassy.” Was all Yoongi said before forcefully turning Jimin to face him. Their nose colliding. Both taking in in each other’s breathed, Jimin was looking down while Yoongi was staring straight at him. Both of them was blushing.

 

“Jimin.”

 

“hmm?”

 

“Let’s do it.”

 

“Do what?” Jimin look at him, confused and blushing even harder.

 

“Make love.”

 

“ H-hyung!”

 

“I’m not forcing myself to you if that’s what you think and I’m saying this not because I’m a bit drunk.”

 

I’m still straight. Yoongi told himself for the Nth time already but this time he just said it while looking at his adorable dongsaeng’s eyes.

He slowly brought his hand up to caress the other’s face.

 

I THINK.

 

 

He slowly close the space between them, gently, slowly and carefully he kiss the other.

 

 This kiss was new to him though he have done kissing many time before. Is it because it’s with a guy? Or because it’s with Park Jimin?  Why did I want to kiss him? worst have -NO, make love with him? Why?

Why am I here again?

Because I was drunk?

Why was I drunk again??

Because I was frustrated because he suddenly changed? Because He won’t hang out with me anymore?

Because he is always with Taehyung and Jungkook but not me? Because I miss his company? Because…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Am I inlove?

 

 

They halted the kiss to take in some air. They we’re both out of breath.

 

I never thought kissing you would feel this good. He wants to tell him. But kept silent and continued to look at Jimin’s eyes affectionately.

 

“Hyung. I’m sleepy.” Said Jimin, after a while of staring.

 

Yoongi suddenly yawned, followed by Jimin. “me too.”

 

“Let’s sleep.”  -Yoongi.

 

“Okay.”  -Jimin.

Jimin nuzzled down in Yoongi’s chess while the elder hug him protectively in his arms like he doesn’t wanna let go.

 

“hyung?”

 

 

“hmm?”

 

 

“Your breathe still smells like alcohol.”

 

 

“I won’t kiss you again.”

 

“Hyung I’m just joking.”

 

Yoongi just chuckled at him and nuzzled further in Jimin’s hair. Taking in the the scent of the younger’s hair.

 

“Good night hyung.”

 

 

“Good night Jiminie.'

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________