Chapter 3: The Rivalry

When Two is Invalid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The person he wanted to punch the most, the person he wanted to kill the most, is at the door.

Ooh Sehun.

"What are you doin' here?" Kris asked sternly.

"Can I come in first?" Sehun answered with a snickered.

Kris huff'd but then open the door wider to let the other in and then walk to the living room with Sehun tagged along behind him.
 

Just as they reached the living room,

"I want him." Said Sehun calmly. "Give him to me."  He continued as he put his on the sofa.

"What??" Kris roared right after he closed the door. "After all of this mess, you still blatantly ask for him like you did nothing wrong? Didn't you hear? In case you didn't, Im gonna repeat it again. I told him to choose, so neither you and I can meddle in his decision."

The air in Sehun's face changed and he became very tensed.

"I need him, Kris." He started again weakly. Totally different from how he was earlier. "You can live without Tao, but I can't. Not anymore now that I know him this much."

Kris scoffed. Just how much is 'this much', he thought, while stopping himself from creating a supportive image about how much Zitao and Sehun has known each other. He has to shook his head to stop the mental image that started to form completely well (and pained) inside his brain.

"What do you know about me? He is everything I had."

"Then how could you so calmly make him choose? You said so yourself. If he choose me, you will walk away from him!!" Sehun yelled a little.

"Well, that was what I said but not what I meant. If he choose you, I will stay right there beside him, because he's too precious for me. You'll have to kill me first before claiming him as yours. Besides, I love him with all my heart. Not like you."

Sehun stayed silence for a while before asking with a deep tone to Kris,"What do you mean with that, Kreasey?"

The question sent a smirk on Kris's lips, ignoring the fact that the younger just called him 'Kreasey' which he absolutely hated.

"I know you're only doing this to have something to brag on me." Kris laughed. "You always like that, Sehun. You always very competitive and took everything you can took away from me. My project, my works, and now... My Tao."

Sehun stood on his ground feeling even more tensed up.

"That...." he clenched his fist and admitted. "...that was before I fully known him."

Though a little bit surprised because Sehun didn't deny his accussation, Kris doesn't want to easily accept any reason that came from Sehun's lips.

"Hah! Whatever your reason is, its true that you're using him to get back at me ever since you saw him at the party." Kris shouted, feeling relieved because he felt like getting a good point with this.

But Sehun just stood there, eventhough his shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter