Chapter 1: The First Time

When Two is Invalid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time Tao met Sehun was at Kris's office party, half a year ago.

"That's my rival in office, hon." Said Kris at that time,whispering on Tao's ear.

So Tao looked at the guy and observed him. Out of curiousity.

You know, curiousity can kill sometimes. And it killed Tao too.

The blond headed guys has a very nice jawline, kinda like Kris but sharper, like it could cut on to something. 

Oh, and it did cut on to something.

Tao's heart.

 

And, Tao didn't forget. The way he smile was something. The guy would just pulled the corner of his lips a bit to show his reaction to the other guy he was talking to and it was the end of Tao already. Such a small smile, with a big impact. Tao even wondered, what would be happened to him, if the guy was going to laugh in front of him. He'd probably be as good as dead.

 

The more Tao looked at him, the more he found out that the guy has so many similarity to his boyfriend. Kris didn't smile too much as well. He also only went with a small hook in the corner of his lips which always managed to make Tao went smiling all day.

 

When Tao was too busy observing the guy from afar, suddenly, the guy looked at him.

'Shuut. He saw me starring.' Tao said inwardly. A bit panicked.

So Tao immediately shifted, and went to Kris who was talking to his guest slash client around three feet from him. He decided not to stare at the guy again for the rest of the party.

And it went well,... 

....at first. 

Until Sehun decided to approach the couple when the closing speech was announced.

"Hello, Kris." He said with a nasty grin, in Kris's eyes.

"Hello, Sehun." Kris answered politely, trying hard to compress his hatred to his rival.

While Tao can only thought about how attractive Sehun's smile is, beside Kris.

True, Sehun and Kris have a similarity because both of them rarely smile and only giving most people a small empty smile. But the taste is totally different.

What Kris usually gave Tao is a very gentle small smile, while Sehun just gave Tao a very bold small smile with a little pride pestered inside of it and it made Tao shivered.

"Won't you introduce me to the beautiful guy besides you, Kris?" Said Sehun after their five minutes of starring contest trying to intimidated each other.

Tao's heart jumped a little at the mention of 'beautiful guy' and he also didn't miss Kris's proud smile  from the mention of the same phrase. He frowned to himself. Kris felt proud for him, yet here he is, has his heartbeat went faster than before and felt butterflies tingled on his stomach just because a mere compliment from the other guy that isn't his  fiancée.

"Oh, you haven't met him?" Kris said with a hint of cockiness in his voice. "This is Huang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter