Chapter 6

Just Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

enjoy

 

Continues from last chapter…

When Tiffany and Sunny got there, you were all curled up and holding your left wrist. Your back was hurting too so it was difficult for you to stand up. Sunny saw your backpack further away from you so she went to get it while Tiffany kneeled beside you, placing her hand on your back. You flinched, covering your head.

“___... It’s me, Tiffany…” She said, rubbing your back. You uncovered your head and glanced at her, embarrassed. “Hey…” She said. “Are you okay?” You nodded, trying to stand up and she helped you.

“Thank you.” You said, Sunny carried your backpack.

“What happened?” She asked, concerned.

“I was clumsy and fell down again, but I’m okay.” You said, with your head low. They looked at each other, still worried but decided not to push you. They noticed you were still holding your wrist.

“Let me see you wrist.” Tiffany said, you hesitated but showed her.

“I think it’s broken.” You said with teary eyes as she held it carefully.

 

They took you to the hospital and after a few tests they found out it was indeed broken. They stabilized it and put on it a splint. You have to wear it for a few weeks, they also gave you some painkillers.

About an hour later you were already outside with Tiffany while Sunny was getting the car.

“Are you feeling better?” Tiffany asked and you nodded.

“Thank you.” You said with a small smile.

“No problem, that’s what friends are for.” She said, smiling at you. “Do you want to have dinner with us?” She asked, hopeful. “We’ll drive you home right after, I promise.” You didn’t want to go home and have to explain yourself to your parents just yet so you nodded again. You texted your mom telling her that you’ll go home after dinner.

 

They drove to the pizza place because Tiffany’s dad owns it and lets them eat for free. You walked in with them and found Taeyeon and Amber playing beer pong with sodas.

“What are you two doing? Shouldn’t you be working?” Tiffany yelled, they got scared and Amber, who’s back was facing the door, fell down. You and Sunny just giggled.

As soon as Taeyeon noticed you were there, everyone else disappeared for her.

“You came to visit me? That’s so nice.” She said, kissing your cheek. You blushed and she grinned.

“We’re just here for the food, don’t get too excited.” Sunny said and Taeyeon glared at her. Sunny smiled and then started playing with Amber. You had your hand inside your jacket’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter