Chapter 25

Just Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A year later…

Taeyeon was sitting by herself in the college library. She had an important test in the afternoon and, luckily for her, she had no more classes before her test.

She was reading her notes for the nth time when she saw someone place a bottle of water in front of her. She looked up and smiled immediately.

“Hungry?” You asked, handing her a sandwich.

“Starving.” She replied, taking it and standing up. “Can you watch my things?”

“Of course.” She kissed your cheek and went outside to eat.

You stayed there, reshelving the returned books back to their place, as you work at the library for extra credit.

A few minutes later Taeyeon came back inside and resumed studying, you continued working until it was time for your next class. Before leaving the library, you approached your focused girlfriend and hugged her neck from behind, placing a kiss on her cheek and making her smile.

“Good luck on your test, I’ll be back by the time you’re done.” You told her as she turned her head to face you.

“Thanks princess.” She pecked your lips and you both smiled. “But I don’t need luck cause I’ve got this.” She smirked and you rolled your eyes making her chuckle.

 

Taeyeon exited the class with a triumphant smile on her face, with Tiffany beside her.

“I’ve never seen you so happy after a test.” Tiffany said as they started walking to the library.

“This is my last one.” Taeyeon grinned. “And ___ promised me something if I get an A.” She smirked.

“What did she promise?” Tiffany asked and raised her hand before Taeyeon could answer. “Wait, I don’t want to know.” She said, faking a chill going down her spine. Taeyeon laughed.

 

 

A few days later…

“You promised and now you have to do it.” Taeyeon crossed her arms in front of her chest and you sighed.

“I don’t remember promising anything.” You told her. She was standing next to you while yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter