Chapter 21

Just Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Continues from the previous chapter…

 

“Mom, can I go on a trip with Tae?” You asked. You were currently sitting on the deck in the backyard. Taeyeon was playing with Yoona. You were looking at your parents work on the garden.

“A trip?” She asked and went to sit beside you. “Where?”

“She misses her parents, so she wants to go see them during spring break.”

“And she asked you to go with her?” You nodded. “That sounds like a good idea.”

“So, can I go?”

“Of course, we’ll tell your dad during dinner. But I’m sure he’ll be happy about it and will let you go.” You nodded again.

“Thanks mom.” You kissed her cheek and then went to play with Taeyeon and Yoona.

 

A while later you walked Taeyeon to the front door.

“So… you’re joining me?” She asked, placing her hands on your hips.

“Yes, I’ll ask my dad later but my mom says he’ll be okay with it.” You smiled.

“I can’t wait.” She hugged you and you hugged her back. “I think I’ll ask Sunny and Amber to come. We can all go back home to visit together.”

“That sounds great, love.” Taeyeon faced you.

“I like it.” She grinned and you chuckled.

“You do?” She nodded, hugging you once more.

 

“___, can you go to the store real quick while we finish out here?” Your mom asked you from the garden, you were currently reading a book on the couch. You stood up and went outside.

“Yes, what do you need?” You asked, as soon as you reached where she was.

“There’s a list on the fridge. The money is on the counter.”

“Okay, I’ll be right back.” You were putting on your shoes when you heard footsteps behind you.

“I’m coming with you!” Yoona told you while climbing on your back.

“Okay!” You smiled and stood up. She giggled. “Let’s go!”

 

While you were looking for the things on the list around the store, you noticed someone was following you. You peeked behind you and saw Hee Jung hide behind a shelf. You tried your best to prete

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter