2nd chapter - I was blamed for it -

Farewell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A sister's wish, that came true in the most unbelievable way"

 

2nd chapter - I was blamed for it -

 

            18 and finally legal, and that was the time when that incident occurred as well. It was on my birthday, as if it was meant to happen. Birthdays are usually an ordinary day for me.

            That’s how it was in the house…

            .... Only for me.

            But when it comes to her, everyone will throw a fit to make her feel like she is the princess. Her birthday was just one day before mine.

            She turned 16 one day before me turning 18. I was finally legal. That’s what I really thought of. Unlike her, I never complained for not getting I want. People and friends wished me, while my own mother who gave birth to me on that day kept on avoiding me.

            I was slightly disappointed. I was finally 18 and yet she didn’t even think of wishing her own eldest daughter while she was busy preparing a sweet 16 bash for the youngest daughter of her’s in front of her eldest. For a second, I envied her. She gets everything she want whenever she starts crying or whining.

            And as usual, that time she got what she wanted. I wasn’t surprised, not at all. Mom and dad decided to throw a birthday bash on the same day as mine, but for her since she was turning so-called sweet 16.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter