1st chapter - Sincerely I wish -

Farewell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A sister's wish, that came true in the most unbelievable way"

 

1st chapter - Sincerely I wish -

 

            At the age of 9, she was only around 7 years old. But I still remember how she ruined my home works and how I got punished unfairly at school for something she did. I remember hitting her more than once which would definitely hurt her. I had to punish her, only that way she will later understand. That’s what I thought back then.

            Though, I hated her. I wanted to get rid of her for ruining my life completely. She was more of a trouble maker. She was a nuisance to me. Pushing her off and making her bruising her arms and knees was something I did out of anger to her. I can never control my anger. And it was something I got from my mother.

            I wondered why she had to be a younger version of both my mom and dad, and I had to be the eldest version of both of them. I hated her for even breathing. I was annoyed cause of her for every little thing she do. Even if she moved around or make a sound I got annoyed and had to punish her.

            That day though, she cried continuously and shouted at me saying she hates me which didn’t even affect my feelings at all. She kept on screaming and shouting for mom. She hoped that mom would come save her though that day it was my luck that she wasn’t home.

            I used to hear that sisters were angels, but for me I she was a devil in an angelic white dress.

            “I don’t know how many times I told you not to touch my stuff. Why can’t you understand simple things like that? You are worse than those little kids who even understand not to touch things

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter