Sequel

Existance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:This is the sequel you're requested!..Hope you'll like it!.. Happy reading!

The next morning, I wake up by the pain that sting on my back. I sit up slowly, trying to ease the pain a little.I look through myself and I can see that Im still wearing my school uniform from before.

I can feel cool breeze touch the back of my body which I suspected the uniform is already torn from before.Remind me of yesterday, its throb my heart.I dont know how'll I face the day of today but I've to. I walk to my bathroom, taking a bath while ignoring the pain than keep stinging on my back as its contact with the water.

I put on  my another uniform and glide my backpack on my back gently. As I twist the knob of my door, its shock me that my mother is infront of my door, like she's waiting for me. A flash of yesterday memory appear in my head which make my eyes shake with fear but I keep my poker face when I look at her.She then form a smirk as if she can see right through me.

"You're afraid huh.. I like it when you're like this.. Full of fear.. afraid".She whispered that to my ear with soft voice yet menacing.

I froze on my feet, didnt know what to respond. She slowly backing away after that and I take that chance to walk away without looking at her. I wake up too early today so its kinda quite on my way to school.

As I arrive at my school, I see a plenty of students already there so I walk to my homeroom and already make a note to self study. I slide the room and I see something I didnt suppose to see.I just stand at the door like a statue as I see Doojoon and Yoseob are kissing infront of me as if they didnt hear the door.

Quick-sense as always, Yoseob can feel someone on the door and he quickly break the kiss and smile awkwardly at me. Doojoon make a confuse face at first but turn to Yoseob's eye direction which make his eyes turn wide to see me. He smile nervously while rubbing his nape.

"S-Sorry Jun if you see that".Doojoon apologized while stuttering but didnt look at me. Maybe he's embarrass.Yoseob also said the same.

Honestly, its does hurt my heart to see the person you love kissed with someone else but who's me to break them.. Plus,Im nobody to him. I shake my chain of thought and form a smile to them.

"You two are soo ert~..Make sure to not do that again late or I'll take the picture".I joked which make them turn wide.

They shake their head vigorously in unison which make me chuckle. I then walk to them and take my seat beside Doojoon.Yoseob sit infront of Doojoon and he makes a self study . I steal a glance on Doojoon and I can see his eyes fix  on Yoseob's back with such loving gaze. I smile to see that.

"You're really loves him, do you? ".I asked which make him smile. He turn his gaze to me while saying "I love him so much that I willing to die for him" which daze me.

And then our class start like always and end of school come. I stay back at school as I want to finish my unfinished homework and also I dont want to face them yet. I turn my gaze to the door when I heard it been opened.

"You're still here, Jun? ".Doojoon,the one who open the door ask.

"I stay back for awhile".Then,form a small smile.

"I forgot something so I want to check it".He walk to his desk next to me while rummaging his desk. His desk is kinda messy. He search thoroughly and finally find what he seek for. He about to walk away but my hand move on its own, catching his wrist. He quirk his eyebrow and look at me.

"Is there something you want to talk,Jun?".He ask me and my next action shock him. I crush my lips on his which make him in utterly shock state. I dont know what's gotten into me until I do such a crazy thing like that but at least I do it once so I'll never regret later.

"I love you, Doo".I confess to him as our lips apart. Doojoon still in his shock state until a voice interrupt us.

"Wha.. What are you guys... doing? ".Doojoon jolt to hear the familiar voice.

"Yo... seob".Before we can explain anything,Yoseob turn his heels and run away.

Doojoon y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter