Finale

Existance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Get out from my sight now, you insolent child!.I feel regret that I've a child like you!.. If only you're an adopted child, I would love to send you to your biological parents in instant!".My father, Mr. Yong take out his rampage on me. I just stand still there. Listen to every bit of his words.

"I'm dissappointed in you,Yong Junhyung..How could you spoke rudely to your mother,doubted her and plus criticize her!.She's the one who have given birth to you!".I just keep listen while wearing my poker face,didn't show any sign of afraid. My father form a sigh when he received nothing from me.

"Now, get into your room".He said in soft tone, making sound like its useless to hold me any longer here. I didn't say anything and just go to my room. I heave a sigh when I'm in my room. I heard that like everyday now and I think I'm already used to it.

They'll cause me,cursing me like that even just a smallest mistake. At first,I do feel hurt at how they treated me but now, its feel nothing to me. I lay on my bed and without a warning, a tear trail on my cheek.

I sit up and harshly rub the tear but its keep flowing more. Sensing its useless to do so, I cup my mouth with my pillow so that the cry couldn't be heard by my parents cause their room didn't far from me. I've never cried in front of my parents before and just keep it to myself. But I didn't cry even I was alone in my room. Maybe today, my heart couldn't bear it anymore.

Hearing the curses everyday,always the one to be blame, didn't not want to be call as their child, always be thought on the wrong side makes my heart swell with pain and hurt. Till this day, I'm in doubt whether I really am their child.

Feeling that my heart start to feel a little bit ease,I lay down with the tears still flowing,didn't care less to wipe it. I don't know till how long I cry that I didn't notice, I've already drifted into a slumber.

The next morning, I wake up by the noise of my alarm. I sit up,push my duvet aside and slowly slide down from the bed to take a bath. After finish,I dress myself in my school uniform and go down for breakfast. Hearing the noise from the kitchen, I know my parents already up.

Father sit up on his usual spot,sipping his coffee while looking through the newspaper, didn't even stare a glance on me. Mom that busy with her own work, didn't even turn her head to say 'Good Morning' to me.

I do feel hurt but I put it aside and dig up my breakfast. Silence fills the kitchen, only the sipping sound of coffee, the 'clank' sound of used plates and cups been washed and the sound of flipping newspaper could be heard.

I didn't finish my meal and said "I'm off" to them without giving a glance. As I go out, tears start to form but I quickly rub it off when I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Good morning,Jun!".The person said cheerfully with a smile on his face that didn't fail to ease me.

"Morning, Doo".I reply to him with a small smile but quickly turn away when I received an unreadable expression from him as I can guess what.

"Jun, is there something happen? ".He asked me in worry. He never fail to see through me.

"Nothing happen".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter