The Princess

It's Complicated

To her, she is a princess. She is doted on endlessly and complimented and pampered in the only ways that Amber Liu could. Yet when the cameras and all eyes were on them, she could not reveal the wide smiles and skin ship that existed before those moments. They're relationship was quite dynamic and a little confusing she had admitted. While on one hand Krystal felt slightly burdened and annoyed at her devoted demeanor; on the other hand she reveled in it and felt a warmness pool in the pit of her stomach and chest whenever they spoke behind closed doors. She knew that she wasn't easy, she could get in to all sorts of moods and some days she didn't feel like speaking to anyone at all. On those days it was hard for not only Amber but Krystal as well. 
The charade as princess and servant would begin as soon as they saw each other. The servant would approach the princess with humor and the type of hyperactivity and energy that she possessed. But on the bad days the princess would not always welcome the servant so openly. This confused the servant, but soon she came to realize that it was difficult for the princess to keep her heart open for too long. She needed a break, time away and space from one another. The servant knew this and tried to understand. But this did not mean that the stinging ache in her heart would go away during the  separation. 
The princess held that same ache. Especially when she would snap at the servant over small matters. As soon as she'd let the words fly from , piercing the servant like needles a wave of guilt washed over her and she quickly left the room. 
This charade cycled between Amber and Krystal for so long that they hadn't thought about changing it, much less fixing it. 
However suddenly, the servants attention had shifted without the princess knowing. Although the two were always close by to one another, the servant had grown even closer to the queen, Victoria. 

The queen was practically made out of kindness. Yet this does not particularly mean that she is soft. Her wisdom surpassed anyone she knew and her powerful sense of independence and self reliance was definitely something worth lying confidence on. The princess adored the queen, she was like a mother to them all and looked after them with such gentle eyes. And those gentle eyes had taken on a new light when basked in the attention of the servant it seemed. So when it came to the servant, for the first time the princess felt conflicted, as well as a crushing ache in her heart that she had concluded to be just one thing, jealousy.