| Prologue

Bittersweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum crossed his legs, laying down on the comfortable material that the bed provided him with. His mother was gone, and his sister was at work. His family was an odd one, though he didn't mind a moment of it. That is, until his father went missing an Minho was punished, banished to the Underworld. Life was perfect back then, but now, all Kibum wanted was for the family to be back in one whole again. That wasn't a very powerful wish, but that's what he wanted, what he needed.

The male tumbled across his bed, legs sprawled across wildly. There was nothing to do, and with that, he let out a groan. His mother had left him some breakfast in the fridge, but he had doubted that it would've tasted edible. She's always gone, all night. There was only a few hours for her to come home and have a proper dinner with the two... or used to be three children. By the rules, once each angel has reached the age of fifteen, they get to go out to the real world. The human world. But, his family wouldn't let him.

Why?

He was the last one of his kind, so it would be a risk for them to let him out. Scientists and other humans would expose him, using him for more and more experiments thatw eren't neccisary for his body. Never had been, either way. Though, some days, he had doubted weither he came from the woman he called his 'mother' or not. Could he be an abandoned child and his life was just all lies? Kibum sighed, shutting his eyes to block out the sunlight.

Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter