The Other Way To Feed A Vampire.

Moonbyul's Secret
"What did you just say!?"
 
"I'm a vampire, Unnie."
 
"Vampire? The one that blood?"
 
"*sigh* Yes, unnie. I'm a vampire that drink blood for food. Don't worry, we not always drink blood. We can satisfy our hunger with other method too. For now, please hold my hands.
 
She just... speak all those with high speed speaking. No chance for me to ask, but I don't know what to ask anyway. My brains just trying to process all these things she said.
 
"Unnie... Unnie!"
 
"Ah. Right. Um... what did you just asking me to do? I... umm kinda lost."
 
"Hold my hands." She said, then push her hand forward. I reach my hands to hers and look up at her face. The first moment my skin touching hers, I can feel how cold she is, not an ordinary cold from the weather but super super cold. Then, I feel like the warmth from my body flow up to my arms, go through my hands, running through all my fingers and pass it to Byul's hands. Though I felt like I've been the warmth out of me, there still the warmth left. I thought I would feel cold because I pass it to her, but I feel warmer than before.
 
Her hands feel warmer too. Oh! Wow...
"You eyes, it's turning back to brown!" What I am watching is, the deep twinkle blues eyes in front of me slowly shading from another periphery to another, and those twinkling stop when the brown reaching it.
 
I just witness the most beautiful thing in the whole wide world. WOW.
 
"Unnie, didn't we have to hurry?"
 
"Oh. Right. Let's go." I realize I still holding her hand. Tight. So I pull my hand back to my side, turn around and walking to the door.
 
"Wait, you need to pick this up." I turn back and see she's pointing at the cross necklace on restroom sink. "It will burn my hand."
 

I nod, pick it up, and walk out from the restroom with her.
.

.

.

 
We just told everybody that she was a little sick, and need to rest. So they didn't bother to ask us more.
 
She slept all the way to our apartments. Maknaes said goodnight before entering their room. I'm about to enter my room as well, before I feel the pull at my sleeve.
 
"I need to talk to you. It's important."
 
So I lock the door and follow Byul to her room.
 
She closed the door, then lead me to the living room. I sit on the right side of her sofa, the side I usually sit. She follows, she sit down, then she lean to me and lay her head on my lap.
 
She still in silence mode. Didn't she have something to talk? What's she looking at?
 
I look into her eyes, oh, it's almost blue again. I follow her gaze, she is looking at...
 
"Stop looking at my... uh... my chest." why she have to look at it?  This is embarrassing. I can feel the temperature on my face is raising up.
 
"What!? No, I'm not!" Her eyes, which completely turn back to blue, open wide as she hear what I say. Then she pause, "I'm sorry, I just looking at the necklace."
 
"You can't touch it right?"
 
"It's not like I can't, I can, but it will burn me. Here, look." She shows her hands in front of my face. There are faded scars on her hands. It must be when she recieve the cross necklace from me, that is why she wore it so fast...
 
"I'm so sorry. Does it hurt much? Is it still hurt? Will the scar gone? I'm sorr-"
 
"Calm down unnie, calm down. I'm okay. It's okay. Don't worry. It's kinda hurt... a bit. It's sting when I touch any holy things. Vampires have an ability to heal oneself, so the scar will gone in a day or two."
 
I hold her hands, trace my thumbs on her scars. I think if I'm not start the conversation, it would take her ages to begin. "So... what you wanna talk about?"
 
"Unnie... I... um... I..."
 
"I already know your secret, you can tell me anything now. Stop stuttering." May be she worried. "Pabo. I'm not scared of you, I don't disgust you. Okay? Stop worrying and tell me." I tighten my hands to let her know that I'm really okay.
 
"I... I'm hungry, unnie."
 
"Oh, do want me to cook somethng for you? Fried rice? or---"
 
"Blood, unnie. I need to drink blood." Wait what? But
 
"But you said you didn't drink blood!"
 
"No, unnie. I said I am not always drink blood."
 
"Then why you hungry for blood?"
 
"I... um... I..." she start stuttering again. "Hey, stop stutter--" She look pale. What's wrong? Her hands tighten so hard it's hurt me. She take a deep breath. I feel my warmth running through my hands again. I looks into her eyes it's not changing to brown like it did last time.
 
"Why your eyes didn't turn to brown? Byulyi?" She didn't answer but take a deep breath again.
 
"Take... your necklace... off..." She speaks like she whispers, her voice is dry and weak. She let go of my hands, and wrap her arm around my waist, she hug me so tight. I can feel her cold faintly breath touching my stomach through my cloth. It's tickle me a bit.
 
I take my necklace off, put it down on the coffee table. "I took it off Byul-ah" I put my hand on her shoulder. She took my hand and place it on her cheek. She my warmth again. But she still not look well. She look at me, her eyes still blue even she my warmth all this time. Why it's not working?
 
"I... want you... to do... as I say... Please. I promise... it's not... dangerous." Then she take a deep breath. "I will explain later."
 
"Ok... I trust you." What can I do? I don't have any choice. She looks so weak, so pale. I circle my thumbs on her cheek. "I'm worried..."
 
"There is nothing to--"
 
"...about you. I'm worried about you, silly." She smile.
 
"Thank you... Yongsun unnie." I smile at her.
 
"Now, what you want me to do."