Deep Twinkle Blue Eyes

Moonbyul's Secret

I'm bleeding...
Actually, I'm being blood by-- "AH! IT'S HURT!"

"I'm sorry, I try to do it softly but your blood is too tasty, its allure me to press harder--"
"STOP. Your words begin to be a lot more greasier and kinda weird when you are hungry."

She look at me with those eyes, those deep twinkle blue eyes. I'm not use to it yet, but it is gorgeous. It's more like I stare into the night sky with many stars. "It's okay, you can take a bit more. Don't worry." I smile at her. So she approach me, our distance keep getting smaller. She cup my face with her hand, I rest my head on it, she begin to rub my ear, slowly. I feel electric runs through my body, and the next thing I know is the pain at my neck...

How is this happen?

Because... Today is Halloween. And in Halloween, we wear special outfits.

.
.
.

"Yongsun unnie~, what will you wear today?"
"I don't know, we have maid outfit, nurse, kitty, dog pajamas, Catwoman outfit, Hogwarts uniform, and a nun outfit."
"I'm ok with most of it but please promise me that you won't pick that TOO Y Catwoman outfit."
"What!? FINE. How about you Ms. Conservative Moon, what will you wear today?"

"I'm a vampire."

"OK, then I'll be a nun. Heehee. So you can't get near me." I teased.

.
.
.

We are about to get in the car when our manager hand me two silver cross necklaces. "You forgot to wear this." Well, it make sense in my case. But... "Why a vampire have to wear this unnie, wouldn't weird?" But she just said that it just accessories, and it would make Byul look cool.

So I wear it and hand another one to Byul. But she keeps looking at it and won't take it from my hand. What's wrong with her?

"Byul. Byul-ah. Moon Byulyi!" I snap my finger to call her sense to her body.
"What!? Oh ah okay." She take it, and wear it so fast like she hates it so much.
"You okay? You seem a bit off today."

"I'm ok." Just that. Then she sleep through the whole traveling, and wakes up when arrive.

.
.
.

I'm worried. But her performing seem fine except the left hand that still on recovery. I walk behind her after we get down from the stage.

"I'll go to the restroom." She said then speed up her pace. "...Wait--" WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER!!! She never do this to me, usually she would ask if someone wanna go with her. I look at maknaes at front. They give me the same look I gave them. Confused.

"I'll go take a look at Byulyi, you two go first and tell unnie that we go to the restroom."
"Roger."

I almost run to the restroom. But if I run people will start looking at me. So I walk as fast as I could.

I open the door and get inside. Byul is washing her hands. I walk to her but she doesn't notice me, she doesn't even look at the mirror. I touch her shoulder. She spring her head up immediately. "Byul--" I stunned.

I look at her through mirror, and she look back. I stunned as what I see is not what I always see. Her eyes is blue, deep blue, and it's twinkling. Like there are stars in there. Her face begin to look terrified. Then she shut her eyes closed.

"Wow... that's is... beautiful."
"Unnie I just... umm I..." She stutters, still close her eyes.
"Hey... open your eyes. It's beautiful. There is nothing to be shy. When did you bought this contact lens? You should wear this on stage though, it fit with your vampire outfit." I smile at her try to cheer her up.

I'm not lying, she really looking good on this outfit. If she wear this gorgeous contact lens on stage, it would be perfect. I don't know why, but it just fit perfectly with her.

Even I were sinking in my own thoughts, I notice that she still looking at me, saying no words.

"What's wrong? You can't take it off? Want me to help?"

Silence.

"Byul!" I raise my voice up a bit. She flinch. Then she look at me with those deep twinkle blue eyes.

"You can't help me take it off unnie."
"Why?" What's with that? This girl is weird today.
"It's not contact lens."
"What!? You are Korean aren't you? Don't joke. We better take it off and go back to the car."
"I'm not joking!" She grunt. What does she mean? How can that be her real eyes color? It even have glitter on it--

"I'm a vampire..." What--

"...and I need your help." WHATTTT!!!!!