Vkook-Jealous Kookie!!

Mine!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[a/n:Vkook is first!!] "Come On Kookie wake up!!U need to go to school.." The older tried to wake up the Younger but the younger just ignores him.."ahh..really Jungkook i've already wasted so much time just trying to wake you up..before i count 3 if you don't get up,i'll pour water on you..3" The younger still doesn't move "*sighs* 2.." V nudges JK with his elbow "1.." he tries to get up but Jk holds him by his wrist.."ahh..hyung can't i just stay with you here,i don't want to go without you.." Jungkook pouts cutely wanting to make the older fall,but Just becoz of his cuteness Overload he can't give a holiday to Kookie,he needs to study.Taehyung slaps JK's thighs and stands up crosing his arms,"Get up now!!No,u can't stay with me.Study hard so you can go to uni with me,now get up.." Jungkook slowly gets up and went to hug the older which the older quickly hugged back jungkook kissed his neck,"Now,go and wash yourself dinner's ready.." He pecks the younger's lips and then went downstairs preparing table for his kookie.Meanwhile,Jk lazily went inside the bathroom and mumbled "why did he need to study so fast,can't he just wait for me.." He takes a light shower and brushes his teeth and wash his face again properly and when he dries himself he wears uniform neatly and properly and after that styling his hair,applying some cream on his face and the leftovers on his hands,he swings his backpack on one of his shoulder and went downstairs for breakfast..As soon as Taehyung sees Jk he rushed to his sides,"Wow my Baby is so handsome,I'm afraid they might steal away from me!!" The younger just smiles and kissed him in the lips,,"Don't be.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter