Lure

Color Pops (Channuneo Oneshots)

Lure/pg/825wc 

 

Junho has to tear his eyes away from the marveling figure that lay snugly next to him. He drags his sinful eyes back to the neglected magazine on his lap and scans through the pages showing various kinds of sweets. But even such a yummy looking treats cannot rival the view of a sleeping man beside him. It’s like his tiny orbs always have their way back to the other male. Oh, no. Seem like Junho can’t stop staring now.

 

Chansung has his head rested on the bed without a damn pillow because he had decided to put it under his feet for what reason Junho remembered as him said something about circulation and—whatever, he actually doesn’t care. He is more interested in Chansung’s heaving chest and Junho curses at him for being such indecent bastard, because Chansung doesn’t bother to wear something to cover his torso and mischievously left it for Junho (honestly, who else?) to ogle and savor it as much as he can.

 

His heart nearly stop beating for a moment when his eyes travel down a little and see his sculpted chest and a faint trail of dark hair just above the hem of his black boxer and Junho thinks he can’t think straight anymore and—okay. Remind him again to thank that guy with a toothy grin aka the number one Ockat worshipper, Taecyeon for giving him this chance since he practically stormed into Minjun’s (and supposedly Junho’s too) hotel room, leaving no more space for him so that he ended up being on this bed together with a peaceful looking Chansung sleeping beside him.

 

Junho decides that it’s enough staring on his part and unconsciously peers back at the long forgotten magazine to ease his now burning cheeks, screw him really for making Junho reacts like some ing blushing maidens who haven’t got their first kiss yet.

 

He then lazily flipping out through the pages and somehow some elegant looking red velvet cupcakes on the print struck Junho so he stops flipping all together to stare at the sweet delicacies.

 

Junho hums, before his eyes again found the sleeping figure and wander around his beautiful face for a fleeting moment.

 

The silence‘s suddenly broken by a mewling sound, Junho’s eyes going wide and he thinks that Chansung is weird—who the hell mewl when they sleep—but Junho just smile at that and feel his inside blooming with happiness too.

 

Junho tilts his head down, and his eyes found Chansung’s prominent lips, parted a little and… glistening red. And it’s like Junho is under some kind of spell, eyes trapped between the sight below and he wonders if it’s okay to dip his head lower and lower until his nostrils filled with Chansung’s overwhelming scent that makes  him a little giddy with wants. 

 

He doesn’t know whose loud beating is that but he is sure his heart now are escaping his ribs when he slowly closing off the distance between him and Chansung until his own ragged breath mingle with Chansung’s steadier one. And then his face is only inches away from Chansung before he slowly presses his lips to Chansung’s.

 

It’s crazy; just a slight touch of his lips on him creates a flickering light that grows into fire, burning his heart with more passions than ever.

It’s amazing; the euphoria he feels when Chansung’s lips accidentally curls upwards so Junho has to surpass a moan that threatening to spill from his mouth.

It’s intoxicating; the way Chansung’s lips parted a little after that, giving more room for Junho to nibble stealthily at his bottom lip, softly at fist but then he becomes bolder at times and Junho stops when feels he doesn’t have any air left in his lungs.

 

Junho pulls back, inhaling more air than he’d ever needed, and calms his thumping heart. His face is still so close and when Chansung’s breath ghosting over his lips, heart racing again—seem it will never stop when he leans back and examine the face below him—pale face, decorated with a slight tint of blush on the cheeks, hair a little messed up, with bangs clinging on his forehead in different directions, eyes that is so big now flutter close, and his parted lips, now moist with Junho’s doing. he curses at the air because Chansung’s so beautiful like that.

 

Watching him so peaceful in his sleep is finally steadying his uneven breath, and slowly Junho find his eyes fluttering close, wearing a thin smile before drowning himself in a colorful dreamland.

 


A/N: Sorry if there are some grammatical mistakes, English is not my mother language plus this fic was not beta-ed first but I’m trying hard to minimize them.

Review or critique is very welcome ;>

If you have a request or suggestion for the next drabbles feel free to ask/comment here and I might take your request =D

Thanks for reading :)