New Baby

SHINeeing family

Minho is 7 now. He grew up fast as years go by fast. Key and Jonghyun is still the same doting parents. They still love to spoil their son to the boot. Minho never once felt that his parents doesn't love him, even if his classmates at school is teasing him about having two fathers instead of a mother and and a father.

Key becomes so close to Minho and he keeps on spending time with him, leaving Jonghyun lonely and sad on his own. Key would always go on a date with Minho without him knowing. The two would always go behind his back. And, believe it or not, it's not nice and he's so damn jealous.

Onew, Key's older brother is always the one with Jonghyun now. They're drinking buddies and Onew is always at the house whenever he has free time to play with still pretty little Minho.

So today, Jonghyun closed the record shop early because he wants to spend time with Key and Minho. But, he was surprised when an empty house welcomed him. He called Key asking where they are and his husband said that he took Minho to the zoo.

Jonghyun is so childish, he actually got pissed and so jealous. He ended the call as soon as Key said they're in the zoo. His husband didn't even bother to ask if he wants to come or at least inform him about their whereabouts.

That's the story how Onew ended up there again. Jonghyun called him, or more like, lured him by saying he bought a bucket full of chicken and a lot of beer.

"So? What is it today?" Onew asked as he bites his chicken deliciously.

"I came home early to surprise them. I even bought them cake." Jonghyun playfully sobs.

"..and?" 

"And they're not here. They're at the zoo. They're leaving me behind again! That's so not fair!!!!" he said angrily before drinking his beer in one shot.

"Whoa there! Calm down bro!" Onew consoles him by patting his back. "You know. I want to suggest something to solve your problems but I don't think it's a good idea." he scratched the back of his head.

"What? What is it?" he asked him.

"Why don't you guys adopt another one?" Onew said.

"What!??" Jonghyun asked.

"You see. Minho is close to Key now and..... he knows he's adopted right?" he asked unsure. 

"He knows." 

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise to him if he gets a new little sister or a little brother. Key and Minho is a pair now, you're left behind so why don't you get yourself a baby. Someone to spend time with just like how Minho and Key spends time together?" 

"OH. MY. GOD. Hyung!" Jonghyun said as he suddenly grabs the older's shoulder. "THAT IS A BRILLIANT IDEA!!!!" 

"Yes!" Onew exaggerated! "A BRILLIANT IDEA! Two birds on one stone! The kids would be happy and at the same time you'll be happy."

"Wait!" Jonghyun gave him a look. "You planned this didn't you!?" he accused him.

"Planned? No! Of course not! I have been thinking about it for a while now. It's a solution to your problem. I just want to help you and the kids." he explained. Actually, Onew is working at the orphanage. There is where they adopted Minho too.

They keep on drinking until Key and Minho came home. Pretty little Minho was so excited after he saw his Uncle Onew. He immediately and automatically ran to him no matter how tired be is after playing so much in the zoo.

"Dad..." Key called out his husband but Jonghyun pouts then walked out. Minho who's playing with Onew pouted too when he saw his dad walked out. "MinMin, play with Uncle Onew for a while okay?" 

"Okay PapaBum." Minho said. When Key is gone too, Minho looks so down.

"Why do you look so sad?" Onew asked.

"PapaBum said DaDaJong is angry at us because we didn't invite him to go to the zoo with us." he said.

"Aww~" Onew hugs Minho. "Don't worry. He's not angry. He's just jealous. You see, you and your Papa keeps on spending time together. You're always leaving him behind." Onew explains.

"I know right!!!!" Minho said enthusiastically. "I keep on telling PapaBum to invite Dada but he said to keep it a secret."

"Why?" Onew asked in a cute manner. Leveling his self on the child's age.

"PapaBum said Dada needs to feel lonely so he'll agree when he asks to have another kid." Minho explained.

"Oh~" Onew said before smiling. "Is it okay to you?" he asked pretty little Minho.

"What is???" he asked back cutely.

"Having a new baby brother or sister."

"Oh! Yes!! I love to have one Uncle! I want to have one!" he said while forgetting on his seat.

"I see. Don't worry. I think you're about to have one soon." he smiled then kissed Minho's cheeks which earned him giggles from Minho. 

After an hour or two, Jonghyun and Key came back to the living room where Onew and Minho are. They both look happy and all smiles. Jonghyun runs to Minho to say he loves him and sorry for acting like that earlier. Minho kissed him on the cheek and said it's okay.

Onew ended up staying the night cuz he's too tired to even walk to the bus stop. Minho was happy because his Uncle Onew promised to play with him in the morning when he's already energetic and sober.

While having a dinner, Jonghyun and Key breaks the news to them. Minho was so excited, he keeps on jumping and jumping and jumping all around the kitchen. Onew congratulates the two and said he'll help with all the processing at the orphanage.

"Ming.." Onew calls Minho who's already on his deer printed pajamas.

"Yes Uncle?" 

"Can I sleep in your room?" he asked. "You see, Uncle doesn't want to sleep in the guest room alone. It's so lonely there." be said in a cute manner.

"Oh~" Minho fidgets. "Only.. ..Only if Uncle promise to take a bath first." 

"Do I stink?" Onew laughs before smelling himself. "Ugh~ I do stink."

"I... .I'll ask PapaBum to lend you his pajamas." Minho volunteers.

"Thanks." Onew said. Minho blushed, he really loves his Uncle. 

That night Onew and Minho slept together or more like, play together. Minho is such an energetic kid, he keeps on playing with his Toy Story toys collection. Woody is his favorite as his PapaBum's favorite are the 3 weird green aliens who worships the claw.

 

---

Key and Jonghyun finally found a kid that they want to adopt. At first they want a baby girl but in the end, they decided to get a baby boy. Why? Because they're both scared that they might not be able to take better care of a girl. If it's a boy, they're already used of taking care of one because they have Minho.

"So? Is everything already done?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yes. You can take him home tomorrow with you. Does Minho know?" Onew asked.

"He's so excited and keeps asking when will he see his baby brother but we didn't tell him. We want to surprise him." Key answered.

"What if he doesn't like him?" Onew asked worriedly. 

"Minho?" Key asked. "You know that kid doesn't know how to hate right?" 

"Yeah, remember when he got bullied at school because he has two dads and instead of hating his classmate and beating them up he smiles at them befriended them?" Jonghyun laughs.

"I remember that. He came home with the bullies that day." Key laughed hysterically.

"so yeah. Don't worry too much about Minho, Onew Hyung. I'm sure he'll be fine." Jonghyun said.

"I just really love him. I love Taemin too but, I developed a soft spot for Minho." Onew shrug his shoulders.

"Obviously." Key rolled his eyes.

"If Taemin and Minho ever fights, don't expect to see me on Taemin's side." Onew nods to himself. "I'm making myself, Minho's hero." 

"God! You and Key! You really are brothers! You love the same." Jonghyun commented. Key and Onew just smiled.

The next day, while Minho's at school, Key and Jonghyun went to the orphanage to collect Taemin. The little kid is hugging his teddy bear and he looks cute with his lousy pants, a pair blue rubber shoes and his chick printed shirt.

Onew volunteered to collect Minho at school since Key and Jonghyun are both busy making Taemin comfortable with his new home. There are 3 rooms in the house. Master bed room, Minho's room and the guest room. They cannot sacrifice the guest room to make Taemin's room because Onew is always staying over. Little did they know that whenever Onew is staying over, he's sleeping in Minho's room. It's their little secret.

When Onew arrived at the school, Minho is already waiting at the gate with his classmates. Pretty little Minho is wearing his P.E. Uniform that's unbelievably dirty. Onew immediately came out of the car so Minho will see him.

"Uncle~~~~~~!!!!!" Minho excitedly runs to him as soon as he saw him.

"Yoh~!" Onew greeted. "What happened to your uniform?" he asked.

"We had a soccer match today and me and my team won!" he reported.

"Really!????" he asked with his blinding smile. Minho nods excitedly. "WOW! you're so cool!"

"Where's PapaBum & Dada?" he asked excitedly, ready to break the news.

"At home. They have something to take care off that's why I'm here instead." Onew answered with a smile.

"Oh~" Minho looks sad for a second then he smiled again. 

Onew knows that smile. He ended up taking Minho to his favorite fast food chain before going home. It's okay to him though, he likes spoiling pretty little Minho after all. After eating, he finally takes the kid home. Key and Jonghyun are waiting at the front door with a cute little Taemin hiding behind Jonghyun, literally hugging his waist.

"MinMin~~!!!" Key runs to his son. "What happened to you?" he asked after seeing how dirty he is.

"Soccer match." Onew explained as he takes out Minho's bags.

"Oh God! I thought you're bullied." Key sighs in relief. Minho is not talking at all, just keep on staring at Taemin who he doesn't know at all.

"MinMin~~" Jonghyun walks to his son, Taemin refused to with him so he stayed awkwardly standing at the front door. "You see~ we already bring hi...."

"Is she my new little sister!?????" Minho suddenly asked with a BIG smile.

Key, Jonghyun, even Onew burst out laughing. Taemin pouted though. Minho immediately runs to Taemin wide a very wide and cute smile. He searched his pocket and then took out a milk flavored candy.

"Hello~ I'm Minho. What's your name? Do you want some candy? Mr. Han gave this to me earlier when we won the soccer match." he comfortably talked Taemin who won't stop fidgeting.

"Tae.. ..Taemin." the little boy said. "I'm a boy." 

After he said that, you can see the shock on Minho's face. His reaction is so comical, his jaw literally dropped as he scans Taemin with wide eyes. He looked at him from head to foot and repeated doing that for 3 more times until Taemin finally looked at Jonghyun with begging and uncomfortable eyes.

Key and Onew laughed again as Jonghyun runs to Taemin to help him explain to Minho that he's not a girl but a boy. Minho won't believe them. He had to ask Key and when his papa said that, yes, Taemin is a boy, he looked at Onew then asked him too. When Onew confirmed it, he scans Taemin one more time before getting embarrassed himself.

"You're pretty." Minho said. Taemin blushed a cute shade of pink, he looks really cute like that so Minho blushed too.

"It's not like you're not pretty yourself." Onew said with a smile.

"But.. ..!! But...!!! He's prettier!!" Minho insists. "Here~" he gave Taemin the candy that he's still holding. "it's delicious. Promise!" 

"Tha.. .thank you.. ." Taemin said as he accept the little gift.

Everything went well. Taemin and Minho was inseparable after meeting at first time. Minho keeps on giving Taemin his old toys. At times, Jonghyun and Key would caught Minho staring at Taemin then after a while, Minho would ask his new baby brother if he really is a boy. The two adults cannot stop themselves from giggling.

Onew on the other hand is developing a cute uncle jealousy over Taemin. Minho won't even look at him anymore because he's too busy playing with Taemin. Jonghyun said maybe it was his turn to find himself a partner in life so he can finally have his own son. Onew said Minho is enough for him, and there's Taemin now too. 

He made a declaration of war, he said he'll get Minho's attention again by all means necessary. Since Key is a little jealous too, he said he'll help him. Jonghyun sighs and told the brothers not to bully pretty little Taemin.