Papa is not a Mama

SHINeeing family

"Dad, your son is crying. Go to him will you?" Key asked his husband.

"Why me mom?" Jonghyun asked in whiny tone.

"Cuz I'm making dinner dad." Key rolled his eyes. his husband was about to ignore him so...  "Kim Jonghyun. Go to Minho now before I throw this spatula to you." he warns. It was obviously not a threat to Jonghyun because the latter laughed.

"You're cute when you're angry." he said then he walked to the kitchen counter to give Key a kiss on the lips. "I'll go." he smiles.

"Yes. Thank you." the pink haired diva said as he turns around to do his task.

Jonghyun walked to the living room to see what happened to his cutie pie son. Actually, he already saw this one coming since they heard Minho screaming in panic earlier. They're used to that already...really. 

You see, pretty little Minho would always scream in panic whenever he sees insect, or, strawberries (cause he thought strawberry is a kind of an insect). What a cute little deer they have. They love Minho so much and they love him cute like that forever so they didn't tell him strawberry is a fruit and not an insect.

"Dada~!!!!!" Minho runs to him as soon as their eyes met. Jonghyun automatically lowers himself to catch his running son.

"What happened minmin?" he spoils his son as he carry him up.

"there's..." he sobs. "..there's.. .insect." he sobs again as fat tears rolls down his chubby cheeks.

"Aww~" Jonghyun wipes Minho's tears away. "It's okay minmin, dada is here now. I won't let insect to even get an inch near you." he said as he continues to wipe the little kid's tears.

"You...promise ...dada?" Minho asked cutely. Jonghyun wants to squeal but he won't do it in front of his baby. He doesn't want Minho to think he's not cool.

"Yes. I promise." he said then bites his baby's nose. 

"Yah! Yah! Yah!!" Key suddenly enters the room. "How many times do I have to tell you not to eat our son!?" he walked to them to give Jonghyun a pinch on the nose.

"Papa~~~" Minho pouts. He stopped crying already but now, after seeing his papa he looks likes he's about to cry again. 

"Aww~. Don't cry MinMin." Key spoils his son too.

"MinMin~~~~" Jonghyun whines. "Dada told you didn't I? You should call him Mama, not Papa." he fakes a pout.

"Noooooo~~~~~!" Minho protests. "MinMin can't call PapaBum, Mama!!"

"Why?" Jonghyun asked.

"Cause my classmates said. Mama is a girl. PapaBum is not a girl so I can't call him mama!" the little squish ball said honestly.

Jonghyun and Key looked at each other. This is one of their fears. They're scared that Minho's classmates at the kindergarten will bully him because their family is different. Key suddenly looks so sad and down. Jonghyun even pats his back secretly to comfort him.

"That's right. You can't call me mama so papa is fine." Key said sadly. Minho being a ball of sunshine and being his kind self saw how his papa's mood changed.

"Papa.. .I'll .. .I'll call you.. .mama.. .so please don't be sad." he said as he reached for Key to touch his face.

"It's okay MinMin. PapaBum is not sad." he obviously lied.

"Really?" Minho asked.

"Really!" Key answered.

"Really?" Minho asked Jonghyun this time.

"Really." Jonghyun answered with a smile.

"Okay." Minho looks down then suddenly looked at them with sparkling eyes and glitter all around his pretty little smile. "Ah~!! Don't worry PapaBum!!!"

"Don't worry about what?" he asked.

"About being a Mama." Minho touched Key's hair. "MinMin told his classmates that PapaBum is much more beautiful and prettier than their moms!" he bragged.

Jonghyun starts laughing hysterically. Key laughed too. Their little angel is just too cute and they want to spoil him so much. Key took Minho from Jonghyun then they walked to the kitchen.

"Am I really more beautiful and prettier than your classmate's Moms??" he asked his son.

"Yes PapaBum!" Minho kissed his cheek. "..and! And!! Your hair is pretty!" he touched his hair. "..and! . ..you're eyes is sparkly." he touched his eyes. "...and! Your lips is...."

"Kissable." Jonghyun whispered to his son. Minho nods in agreement.

"...kissable!" he said then he kissed his papa.

"Oh! Not fair! Me too!" Jonghyun said then he launched at them to give Key a kiss on the lips. Minho pouts after his parents kissed in front of him.

"Aww~! You made him jealous!" Key said as he rubs his face on Minho's small frame.

"Then~! Let me kiss you too!!!!" Jonghyun made cute faces before kissing his son on the lips. Minho giggled after that. Key and Jonghyun cannot help themselves so they started squishing the life out of their cutie pie son.