Hoya: When you can't sleep

Infinite Drabbles

You tossed around on your bed unable to find a comfortable spot. The room was frigid, just the way you liked it on a hot summer night. Yet tonight it just wasn't enough to bring along the sleep you craved. After a hot and tiring day all you wanted was to sleep but that seemed impossible at this point. It seemed as if every cell in your body was surging with unneeded and unwanted energy.

With a groan you rolled around, twisting the comforter around you. Rolled up like a sushi you close your eyes. But moments later open them again when you realize that it’s much too hot for your liking. With another irritable groan you try to untangle yourself. But fail and only manage to get yourself more tangled. You're about to scream from the frustration when you hear bemused laughing.  Poking your head out you're greeted to a blazing bright room. Hoya stood by the door still laughing at your state.

"Jagiya, what are you doing?" Hoya asks a wide grin still on his face.

"Just trying to become sushi." You mumble as you try once again to untangle yourself. But just like earlier you seem to be unable to get out. Just as you're about to call it quits you feel tugging other than your own. Then in a matter of seconds you're free and lying face up on your bed the light glaring down at you. Taunting you.

Embarrassed by the whole situation you hide your red face in the pillow. From the corner of your eye you watch Hoya laugh to himself and go to turn off the light. Seeing him laugh makes you blush harder and you bury your face deeper into the pillow.  You wished you could disappear, anywhere would be better than here. 

You feel the bed dip as Hoya lays down next to you. But you refuse to look at him and instead burn imaginary holes into your pillow. You can feel Hoya chuckle as he wraps his arms around you. He then pulls you so that you're now lying sideways facing him. But you keep your eyes closed not having any more of that energy from before to look at him.

"Yah, ____-ah. Just look at me already. You’re acting as if I haven't seen you do weirder things." Hoya teases you.

"Who said I'm embarrassed. I was just trying to get my beauty sleep before you  interrupted me." You retort opening your eyes.

"Ah! So that's what you were doing." He replies a smirk on his face.

"Yeah. But what are you doing here anyways I thought you were staying over at the dorm today?" You ask trying to change the subject.

"I was on my way there but then I remembered how you have trouble sleeping on hot days so I came here." He replies looking down at you.

You're touched  by the fact that he remembers and that he made the effort to come. You know that he's busy and tired so all do is look down and mumble something incoherent. 

"But I guess that was pointless since I just came here and bothered your beauty sleep? Right jagiya?" He continues teasing you.

You look up at him ready with another snarky remark. But hold it back when you see the adoration and worry in his eyes. Just for this once you decided you didn't need to have the last word. Without a comment you wrap your arms around him and snuggle your face into the crook of his neck.

"I guess I'll take that as you want me to stay after all." Hoya singsongs as he too wraps his arms around you tighter.

"Don't push it mister." You reply kissing the side of his neck.

Hoya only replies by pulling you just far enough away from him to kiss you full on the lips.