Meeting You

Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to Mrs. Jang, I had discovered her name. Bae Suzy.

I stommped my hand hardly on the alarm clock to stop its wailing. Groaning loudly, I sat up on my bed and rubbed the pillow on my face. I don't feel like using my lower limbs for a morning jog. Last night, I barely got a wink of sleep because of work; I'm busy editing the errors for five proposals for our new investors, convincing our company partners abroad and scolding my employess for they didn't get their job done like how they supposed to do instead of relying it all to me.

Also. Damn-- Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Jongin and Junmyeon. As if migraine is not enough, they decided last night to have some mini reunion/housse warming for my new house even though I keep insisting that I don't want to. I also don't how they still managed to persuade me despite of years that we didn't see each other after parting ways after our highschool graduation. So here I am, contemplating on just to snuggled under my warm blanket or to finally approach my neighbour which keeps running through my mind since Mrs. Jang told me about her of being blind.

Pity is not the word. I want to know her more, how she is still surviving and living alone with darkness being her only companion, oh wait, she also have a dog.

Without realizing, I had already finished my morning routine and had wore a hoodie and jogging pants, ready to leave.

I waited for her on her usual spot after she walks and before she goes home, until seven, but she is nowhere to be found.

Saturday morning, its already three days since I planned to talk to her but from the past days I never got the chance to see her. I even adjusted my time of jogging, instead of waking up at 5 am-- I woke up at 4 in the morning, I also waited for her until quarter of 8 in the morning, but to my dismay, Mrs. Jang told me that she's out of town for unknown reason. I'm disappointed but didn't show it, though I'm still hoping to see her today.

To my luck, there she is sitting on the bench under the cherry blossom tree-- like she's blending with the its leaves because she's wearing a pink tracksuit. Her golden retriever is resting its chin to her laps while wiggling its tail as she ruffles its head. She's giggling like she used to do whenever she shows affection to her dog.

      

Not wanting to scare her, I slowly walk to the space beside her. Suddenly, her dog looked at me, it stops wiggling her tail and its ears perked up being alertive.

"It's okay, Damon." The dog, who is Damon loosened up and ignored me. then Suzy turned to me. "I'm sorry for that, she's just overprotective."

"I'm sorry also."

Here I am, sitting beside the girl who I really want to talk for three days but I am lost of words. Thankfully, she breaks the silence.

"Are you living around the neighborhood?"

Should I say that, yeah, actually I'm your neighbor? Maybe not. "Yeah, across from Mrs. Jung."

She then clapped her hands like she remembered something that made me jolt a little, it's a relief that she didn't see it.

"You're my new neighbor, then?"

I nodded but realizes that its not the right answer. "Yup, almost a week ago now."

"I knnow its too late but," I leaned on the metal arm rest of the bench when she suddenly jumped to me, encircling her both arms around my neck. "Welcome to our neighbourhood, Oh Sehun."

How did she knows? Maybe because of Mrs. Jung. I looked to left and right, finding ways on what should I do. Hug her back? Nah, we're not even that close to begin with. I cleared my throat before saying, "Thank you for your warm we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter