Shock

Shock

Soonkyu’s POV

I still remembered vividly few days ago where I met someone whom I haven’t see for such a long time. It was unexpected. We saw each other at our favourite place, used to. She was different from the last time we parted away, badly. I missed her so bad that I was speechless when I saw her that day. My heart hurt so much when I saw her, she was not like she used to anymore. I wished I could turned back the time and begged her not to leave just because of one single mistake that was being misunderstood.

 

Flashback

That one afternoon on Saturday, Soonkyu walked into his long-time favourite café.

“Good Afternoon, Soonkyu oppa!!!!!! It’s been so long since the last time you came in here,” one of the waitress spoke almost loudly when she saw the figure came in.

“I know right! It’s been what? Almost a year and a half?” Soonkyu replied while chuckled.

“I know right?!” the waitress replied eagerly, “Where have you been? Being a caveman?”

“Nah~, been so busy. That’s all. There isn’t much time for me to walk out and enjoy at that time so yeah,” he replied.

“I see! So what would you like to have?” the waitress asked.

“The usual please,” Soonkyu replied with a smile.

“Here’s the receipt and we’ll serve you shortly,” the waitress replied with smile.

“Thanks!”

Soonkyu then walked around the café and looked for a seat which he finally found one near the window. Once he was settled in his seat, he checked his phone to see if anyone is looking for him but he smile to see none. He’d been so busy this few weeks that he wished to just vanish from this country or even better to teleport himself to another country for a vacation. As if he could!

He looked around the café and then, he saw s couple sitting just right in front of him. He observed them. They looked quite young, probably in their early twenties. He smiled when the guy wiped off the cream off the girl’s lip. Cute one!

His ordered came and he thanked the waitress. He smelled the aroma of his coffee and it soothed him down. He felt relaxed. It’s been a while since he felt it. However, out of sudden, his memories brought him back to the day where he and his other half get to enjoy their first date after the public knew that they’re dating each other. Both of them debut in the same group and he started to have feeling for her on the day both of them were asked to sing a duet together. He was sure it wasn’t just a fling, he’s literally in love with her. 5 years training together and then debuted together as a group for 7 years, it seems like they were meant to be together. They started dating in secret when they were in their 5th year as a group. It wasn’t that visible at first until their photo of going out to the theatre went viral the next day and most of the people were being supportive while others didn’t see it that way. Eventually, they didn’t care about the publics’ view and stepped out for real.

Things were going so well for them. They did what most normal couple did. It was until the 7th year where she appealed her business on fashion to the group. Some were doubtful about it and thought it was impossible for her to juggling her time to be a singer as well as an entrepreneur but he didn’t think much ‘bout it and told her it was alright for her to do so if she felt like it. She seems the happiest at that moment and hugged while whispered, “Thank you for putting a trust in me and support me all the way.”

He smiled when he heard that and told her to get some consent from the company about it before anything. She did so the next day. It wasn’t easy, all of the group members and the board director had meeting quite a few times before finally agreeing on her proposal to launch a business. However, a month and a half launching, thing went downhill quite unexpectedly in between. He was in between, he was confused of not knowing what to choose but in the end, he stayed quiet when the news finally broke out that she was removed from the group due to things that can’t be foreseen. Members kept quiet while looking at him with such weary eyes. He was motionless upon the news as well. He then told the group that he need to go out at the moment to get some fresh air.

That particular night, he went to her house and she let him in.

“I heard the news,” she whispered, “How could you?”

“I’m sorry,” was all he could said.

“I thought you were on my side,” she glared at him with tears.

He didn’t say anything but went up to her and abruptly hugged her tight.

She screamed and struggled herself out from his hug, “LET GO!!! I SAID LET GO!!”

He finally released her but the most unexpected things was when she slapped and said it was over between them.

“You’re not serious, right?” he looked at her terrified.

She didn’t say anything but cried.

Anger took over him and he wasn’t thinking rationally, “Fine! We’re over! And yeah, I ing did vote you out of the group because you can’t really be there with the group anymore when your business started! You can’t even be with me as well! All I see at the news articles were rumours of you and that ing shining forehead being together who you called as your business partner! Ya happy? I bet so! I bet he brought you to his house and sleep with you. It feels good, right? To get by your so called business partner?”

Another slap!

“How could you say anything like that? HOW COULD YOU WHEN I TRUSTED YOU WITH ALL MY HEART?!?!” She shouted.

“I wouldn’t say it like that if you could juggle your time wisely, ! I thought we’re good through but hell this is much worse than I thought it would be. I’m done!”

He walked out without looking back. That was it.

He shook his head vigorously upon that bitter memories. He felt regretted saying that to her. It could had been different; the situation.

“Unnie, what would you like to have?”

He heard a familiar voice, it was just like his ex-lover’s. He eyes wandered around and found sibling sitting at the side next to his left.

“The usual one.”

“Okay, wait here while I go order,” the woman stood up and left another one at the desk alone.

Soonkyu was perplexed seeing a white stick at her side. He observed carefully. The lady at the desk just sat still until the other one came back with their order.

“There you go, unnie! Your favourite hot caramel latte,” the woman said while slowly bring it near to the lady and then guided her hand to the cup.

Soonkyu who saw this felt uneasy but kept on watching the scene beside him with caution. He didn’t want to be spot by that two person.

“Drink it slowly, okay?”

“I know, Krystal! I will,” the woman said while chuckling.

“Unnie~~,” Krystal did aegyo at the woman.

“It’s so not you,” the woman cringed.

“Sica unnie~!” Krystal did it once more.

“Stop it, silly! I can’t see any of your aegyo but I can totally imagined how you did it,” Sica chuckled away.

Soonkyu were too stunned upon hearing that sentence but managed to call out, “Jessica?”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kbye! *runaway*