Emergence of EvilRyeo

Highway to Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook was, once again, facing the dilemma of who to take with him on a drive. Yesterday had been great. Kyu had taught him so many things about driving that his instructor back at the institute hadn’t even mentioned. Driving was so simple!

Just as he was going to search for someone to accompany him, Yesung and Sungmin entered the room. Wasting no time, he leapt over to them.

“HYUNG!” he nearly squealed, startling them by suddenly appearing in front of them.

“Yes Wookie?” Yesung questioned him calmly.

“Will you both accompany me for a drive?” he asked sweetly. He needed them to come and for that he will do whatever!

“Okay.” Yesung replied, dragging Sungmin with him too.

‘Well, that was pretty simple.’ Ryeowook thought to himself before skipping after his hyungs. All of them piled inside a white convertible, the black SUV was too banged up to even move a tire.

“Okay, now don’t be nervous and pull out slowly and gradually.” Sungmin provided from the backseat.

“But where’s the fun in that, hyung?” Ryeowook questioned. Before he got a reply, he stepped on the accelerator and zoomed out of the garage.

Yesung’s breath hitched in his throat as Ryeowook took one sharp turn after another.

“WOOOOOKKIIIEEEEEEEE!” Sungmin yelled in the backseat, looking at the manic look his ever-so-sweet maknae was wearing. Then he remembered something…something Ryeowook had said last night.

“Teukie hyung took Kyu’s driving license. He said that such hazards shouldn’t be let loose on the road or something.” Ryeowook said patting Kyuhyun’s back sympathetically.

“Awww that’s so sad.” Sungmin said, faking sadness even though he was dancing and whooping in his mind.

“Yeah right, his driving was really great too.” Ryeowook sighed sadly.

Sungmin nearly killed himself right then and there. Ryeowook praising Kyu’s driving must’ve meant that he had either seen him driving or –God forbid- accompanied him on a drive. Sungmin dearly wished that it was the former. If not…then he couldn’t even imagine what was gonna happen to both him and Yeusng.

“Wookie slow down!” Yesung told Ryeowook but only received a series of lunatic laughter. It was so not-Wookie!

“Just chill hyung! Oh right! I will just show you something interesting! It’s named ‘Pancake Flip’!”

After Ryeowook said this, Sungmin was sure that his worst nightmare was gonna come true. “Wookie please stop it!” he begged, gripping on his seat belt a little bit too tightly. Yesung was no better, his face abnormally pale.

But nothing worked on this new Ryeowook they were confronted with.

The car zoomed forward, in a construction site and up a ramp.

Yesung felt as light as a feather when the car sailed above a whooping 8 cars and 2 trucks. The pedestrians stared in amazement as the car flipped twice mid-air before it landed on the road, balanced on its two side wheels before zooming off.

Sungmin was sprawled all the backseat, not quite able to get a hang of what was going on while Yesung peered at his maknae, gobsmacked.

“Wow Ryeowookie! You were amazing!” he cheered the manic driver which caused Ryeowook to cackle ecstatically.

“That was nothing hyung, seriously. You wanna see more?”

Yesung nodded excitedly. Sungmin groaned, pounding his head on the door.

“Hyung? What are you trying to do, exactly?” Ryeowook questioned him, looking at his hyung from the rear-view mirror.

“Trying to kill myself before I die from an accident that, I am damn sure, is gonna happen any given time now.” Sungmin said, continuing to hit his head on the window.

“Oh okay, do whatever you like.”

“Thanks.”

“Anything for you, hyung.” Wook replied before he zoomed out onto the expressway, all the while gliding past other vehicles. Sungmin didn’t look outside, already sure of the amount of curses and ‘polite’ gestures being thrown their way by the others.

Once on the expressway, Ryeowook decided to show off his ‘extraordinary’ skills to his lovely hyungs. He pressed on the accelerator, going way past 135 mph. Yesung was getting all giddy but still beads of sweat could be seen forming on his forehead and neck. His face was pale than ever, too.

“So hyungs, after what Kyu taught me yesterday I also prepared moves of my own! Wanna see?”

“Uhh…” Yesung drawled on, more concentrated on preventing his breakfast from reappearing.

“No! Absolutely not Wookie! Please, let’s just head back!” Sungmin begged from the backseat, but was ignored completely.

Ryeowook grinned before he suddenly stepped on the breaks, the car swerving off road and through some bushes. He zoomed through the forest cover, steering like a mad.

“Ah ! Get away you damned cat!” Ryeowook cursed lightly, zooming through the dense tree cover.

“Language WOOKIE!” Sungmin scolded him from behind but he only ended up screaming as they flew off a ledge.

“Yee-haa!” Ryeowook yelled, lowering the roof of the convertible. Sungmin and Yesung screamed till their throats felt raw. “Hyungs are you guys trying to master high-notes in a single day?” Ryeowook laughed when they landed on a broken off piece of road. Without waiting for a moment, Ryeowook continued to accelerate. The wind flapped their hair every which way. Yesung was leaning heavily on the door, dry heaving after having released the contents of his stomach.

‘We’re on a hiiighway to hell!~’

These were the lyrics of the song currently spinning through both of the hyungs’ minds.

Sungmin was no better than Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter