TeacherKyu

Highway to Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook paced around the living room, confused.

“Who to ask?” he mumbled to himself, biting his thumb lightly. He looked down at his learner’s permit that was proudly poking out of his hoodie’s pocket and smiled. He had finally acquired it after trying hard for so long! But now the problem arises…who was going to supervise his driving? In fact, who was gonna help him, this being his first time driving for ‘real’?

Donghae and Eunhyuk were out somewhere, maybe fooling around like usual. Siwon had gone to the church, today being Sunday and all. Kibum had tagged along with him, having nothing better to do. Kangin, Shindong, Heechul, Hangeng and Zhou Mi were out on schedules. Sungmin and Yesung were sleeping in their rooms and he won’t even dare to wake them up. That left Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Henry.

“Ryeongu? What are you doing here?”

Speak of the devil, Ryeowook thought as he saw Kyuhyun emerge from his room after playing Starcraft for hours.

Kyuhyun looked at the guy pacing around. Suddenly his eyes caught sight of something poking out of his pocket. He went over and took it out. “Oh! You got your learner’s permit!”

“Yeah.” Ryeowook said, looking at the card in his friend’s hand.

“Then why the long face? You should be happy, shouldn’t you?” Kyuhyun questioned, placing the card back in his pocket.

“No, I am happy but…” Ryeowook trailed off.

“But?” Kyuhyun prompted him to speak further.

“But I need someone to help me.” Ryeowook said grimly.

Kyuhyun smirked at him. “Don’t tell me…are you nervous?”

Ryeowook shook his head. “Of course I am not! But it’s my first time so I thought that taking someone who knew how to drive may come in handy. If you don’t wanna come, just say so!”

“Hey hey hey calm down now. No need to get hyper, okay? And to be frank, you never asked me, did you?” Kyuhyun , nudging him with his elbow a little bit too strongly which caused Ryeowook to stumble sideways.

Ryeowook pouted before asking, “Will you, the great Kyu, help me?”

“Of course why not! Come on le-!” Kyuhyun was cut short by Leeteuk.

“Where are you guys headed off to?” he questioned them, entering the room.

“Oh, Wookie got his Learner’s permit and was begging me- No I wasn’t!- Okay okay sheesh, anyways, he was gonna take me on a drive so I could help him as it is his first time and crap.”

“Oh that’s great Wook! Congrats!” Leeteuk congratulated him, hugging the smaller guy.

“Thanks hyung.”

“Mind if I accompany you both?”

“Of course, maybe even you can teach Ryeongu some tricks or stuff!”

“Okay, you guys go ahead I will just bring my car keys!” Ryeowook said, diving towards his room.

Soon all three of them were sitting in a black SUV, Kyuhyun behind the wheel.

“Okay Wookie, I am gonna show you some basic techniques and tomorrow you are gonna perform them, got it?” Kyuhyun said, receiving a happy nod from the brunette. “Cool!”

He ignited the engine and gently pulled out of the drive way. Leeteuk smiled to himself, nearly jumping in excitement. He had never witnessed any of his maknaes’ driving so he was really ecstatic. He silenced the side of his brain that said that something really wrong and dangerous was gonna happen.

Kyuhyun continued to explain the basics of ‘driving’ to his newly acquired student.

“Okay, so driving is like what I do in daily life.” Ryeowook repeated after his teacher, nodding in understanding.

“Like for example, for me driving is life Starcraft!” Kyuhyun declared proudly earning applause from his student.

Leeteuk looked at them unsurely, not liking where this conversation was headed to because the results could turn hazardous.

In front, both the maknaes ignored their hyung in the back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter