chapter 3

That year of high school
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luckily for taehyun there was just one more lesson before it was the end of school day. The last lesson went by peacefully with as mino to taehyun’s surprise did not force him to visit the infirmary but instead just went back to his seat in the classroom.

Seungyoon upon sitting next to taehyun in class said “are you sure you don’t want to visit the infirmary?” “your bruise looks rather huge”.

“how about I go to the infirmary with you after class?”

Taehyun “its ok seungyoon ah this is our last lesson after that my family driver is coming to fetch me he will bring me to see a doctor.

Seungyoon just nodded and being a caring best friend took out a piece of tissue to help taehyun wipe his wound.

Taehyun just smiled and thanked seungyoon.

Unknown to the duo mino was sitting at his seat witnessing the whole situation instead of sleeping. Mino felt a little jealous as he saw seungyoon wiping taehyun’s wound wishing that he was the one doing it.

After class

Seungyoon “  taehyun ah do you need me to walk you to your family car?

Taehyun “its ok seungyoon ah you can go ahead without me”

Seungyoon “ok then remember to see a doctor later, see you tomorrow”

Taehyun waved to seungyoon and waited for all the students to leave before limping his way to lock the classroom door. Just as taehyun locked the door and looked up he spotted Mino leaning against a nearby pillar, smoking. Mino, upon seeing taehyun put out his cigarette bud and walked towards taehyun.

Taehyun startled that mino was waiting for him asked “mino ssi what are you doing here?”

Mino “ come on I have to take you to the infirmary”

Taehyun”its ok mino ssi I am going home already” despite taehyun repeated protest mino just carried taehyun princess style which stunned taehyun.

Taehyun “Mino ssi what are you doing please let me down what if someone sees us”

Mino “ no one is around here anyway all the students have gone home” “ I wouldn’t give a care even if anyone saw us anyway”.

Mino then spoke softly in his low tone voice “just let me take you to the infirmary or else I would be too worried to sleep tonight since it was my fault afterall”. Taehyun didn’t want mino to feel guilty and just let mino carry him. Taehyun could not help but feel safe and comfortable in mino’s arms and that made taehyun heart skip a little.

In the infirmary

Taehyun: “mino ssi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter