Meeting them..

You Lost Me...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Yesi's POV

Today is my first day at Kyunghee.. I was actually extra nervous about it. I am going to meet all new people and I hope I'll get along with them well.. 
I took the last glance on the mirror to check myself and took my car keys, my wallet and my bag then went out.. 

I reached the university within 30 minutes thanks to the heavy traffic and parked outside the campus. I saw Taeyeon standing with 2 other guys with her she saw me from afar and waved.. Why do I feel this nervous?? xDD I reached them and Taeyeon hugged me

"Guys this is Yesi my best friend whom I told you about.. Yesi these are Kyuhyun my friend from Super Junior and this is Baekhyun my.. Boyfriend " She said shyly while introducing me I bowed and said "nice to meet you I am Yesi I hope we get along well" Baekhyun showed me a smile and said "Finally I am meeting you, Taeyeon was telling me so much about you" and that Kyuhyun Guy was just looking at me with a bored face and without saying a word.. Well what a rude and arrogant guy he his!! thankfully he excused himself to go because we're not taking the same cources..

I walked with this sweet couple beside me and they were showing me around the campus so I won't get lost kekeke then we drifted apart because we have different classes.. I have chosen Music class as my extra subject and I couldn't wait to attend it.. It was right after my first class!! My first class was english and it was really going smoothly because I learned english well when I left to the US.. I was listening to the teacher when someone knocked on the door and said " Sorry for being late".. I looked at him and he seemed familiar.. let me guess when I saw this face or where?? ahaaaaaa this is Changmin Taeyeon's label mate.. He's a member of DBSK I guess??!! he walked in and took a seat just across me I looked at him and he smiled at me.. I felt my heart skipping a bit and I smiled back.. I ignored that feeling and continued to catch up with what the teacher was saying.. 

Time went by so fast and English class already ended which means music class is next YEEEEEEY!! I was walking in the hallway when I saw Taeyeon coming to my direction.. I stood with her and then we went together to the music room.. I entered and saw Baekhyun, Changmin and that Kyuhyun guy in there.. 

The teacher came and began her class with saying:

"Welcome to the Music class.. I wanna say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter