Welcome back to Korea!!

You Lost Me...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Yesi's POV

Aish!! I seriously hate that.. I don't wanna go back in there..I was really glad that I left that country 5 years ago and make a whole new chapter in my life..
Sorry for confusing you, you must all be wondering what on earth I am saying.. Well better introduce myself first.
I am Kim Yesi, 20 years old.. I am korean but I currently live in the US.. Well actually I was living in Korea back then but I needed to move out because my dad had some business in here and for my bad luck his work here ended and we have to go back in there.. You may be wondering why I am hating to go back that much. Well actually before I moved to the US, I was a high schooler and my life turned upside down when I met My first love.. It was my first ever boyfriend and I loved him a lot but unfortunatly he left me saying that he was confused with his feeling and he just loved me as a sister.. First breakup in my life was really hard to handle. I hated all what made me think of him and I was thankful to my dad's work that made me move to the US.. In these 5 years I changed a lot.. I became stronger and told myself that I won't fall for anyone until I am really sure that he loves me for real, for who I am.. My appearance changed too. I bet Taeyeon won't know me when she sees me because It was a long time ago from the last time I saw her.. Yes, you heard it right. Kim Taeyeon the leader of Korea's top Girl group is my best friend. We met when we were in the same music club that's when I have knowen her even since before she entered SM.. I have a passion for music and I sing a lot but actually music wasn't the thing I am trying to work for because I am studying engineering.. 

I finished packing my things and now we're heading to the airport.. I am gonna miss it in here all about the US.. actually I am a little bit happy because we're returning home but I am just afraid because things changed a lot and for sure many new things are going to happen..


*skip*

 

And here we are landing in Korea.. I got out of the plane with my parents and we're heading to our old house.. I scanned all the streets of seoul while driving home.. Seoul changed a lot but I kind of missed the feeling of being here..
We reached our house and I had a really great feeling. I missed my old room.. I walked in and a smile appered on my face.. Long time no see dear bed xD
I layed on it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter