Love hurts [END]

Love hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

I was tired after a week long trip to Busan, though it ended earlier than expected, I just wanted to go home immediately and go to my Baekkie. I might as well surprise him since he didn't know I was coming home today. I was in the taxi, I looked out the window and it was snowing. When I paid the taxi, I wore my thick jacket and walked out, I was excited to see Baekkie again. 1 week felt like a year to me when it comes to not seeing him.

I went into our 2-story house, our house wasn't so big but it wasn't so small either, it was just nice to fit us both. I unlock the door and as soon as I walked in I saw that the living room was a total mess. I looked around and saw woman clothes and Baekkie's leather coat and black shirt laying around the floor and the sofa. "Who's clothes are these" I asked myself as I was sure it wasn't mine... My heart started to tore as it suddenly hit me... Could it be that he's...

I took of my shoes as they would make loud noises, slowly and quietly I walked up the stairs. As soon as I reached the second floor I could hear moans and voices

"Oppa~ more~" I heard a female voice

Tears started to fall from my eyes... He's.. cheating on me?

I shook my head rapidly, not believing that this was true. Wake up ___[Y/N] Wake up!!

No matter how many times I  tried to deny it, louder moans were heard making it even harder to deny

I slowly walked out of the house and left. 

I didn't see anything... I don't want to leave him... not now... not ever...

I sat outside beside a bush shivering as the cold breeze blew across my face. I waited and waited until the girl that was in our house left. I look up at the window and saw that the lights were turned off, telling me that Baekkie was sleeping.. I walked into the house quietly and just sat on the sofa... I was staring into space, I didn't know what to think... I wanted to convince myself that I was just tired but the more I think about it the more it hurts..

I soon fell asleep on the couch.

~~Next morning~~

I was awoken by a bright light, I rubbed my eyes as my eyes were still blurry and heavy. 

"You're home so soon ___[Y/N]" my eyes soon adjust to clearly see Baekkie in front of me showing the same innocent smile he'd always give me... How could he just show me this innocent smile as if nothing had happen.

I forced a smile "Ah.. yeah... it ended sooner than expected so I just came home"

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" he asked me and pouted. Would you have not done it with that girl if I did? I wanted to ask him but I didnt want us to fight

I forced another smile "I wanted to surprise you but I guess I'm too tired."

"Then rest, sorry to wake you up" he caressed my hair and smiled making me forget everything that had happened

I gave him smile, this time it was form the bottom of my heart. He gave me a small peck on my lips and help me to my room.

I layed down on the bed and closed my eyes. I felt Baekkie's soft lips on my forehead gently kissing it.

"Sleep well Jagi" his gentle voice was like a music to my ears but my tears fell when I remembered about yesterday

I tried to hold it in as Baekkie was still in the room with me.

As soon as I heard the door open and close I pulled the bolster tighter and started to cry.

Why did he do that..?

~~Midnight~~

I was in the living room waiting for Baekkie to come home, I've already prepared dinner and it was starting to get cold. I called him countless times but he still have not answered his phone.

After another 10 minutes and I heard the door unlocking but it was taking a long time for whoever was at the door to unlock it. I slow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter