Marriage

Unexpected Love

 

Your POV

“Woah,Mr Kim.Its really a miracle.As my experience as a doctor for years,I don’t think I see a 3rd stage cancer patient recovered so fast before.This..indeed..is suprising”,the doctor proclaimed.

Jaejoong beamed and took your hand.He sofly your hand with his thumbs.The doctor gave him some medication and asked him to come back for check ups more frequently.Jaejoong and you thanked the doctor and leave the room.

“Did you heard what the doctor say?Oppa is recovering very fast!”,you clapped your hands in happiness despite the truth you know about Junsu.

“Yeah,and thanks to you”,he gaze at you softly.You looked at him and nooded.You and Jaejoong went to sit at the waiting room again to take medicine.You looked around your surrounding,afraid to bump into Junsu again.

“Did you cry?”,Jaejoong asked as he cupped your cheek to face him.

“Aniya,oppa,I just..washed my face just now”,you lied.

“Oh”,he smiled.But he knew you definitely cried.”Lets go and celebrate for my recovery!”,Jaejoong proudly said.

You laughed at him cheekyness and nooded in agreement.

 

Junsu POV

“Congratulations Mr Kim,you are going to be a father!”,the doctor grinned.Those sentences killed me immediately.I lie back down on the chair in defeat.*Why is this happening*.

“Thank you doctor!”,Hyuna beamed and pulled me out from the room.”Oppa!We are going to be parents!”,she squealed.

I was still in a daze.I seriously cant believe this is happening.Hyuna go on,continue blabbering about babies as she pulled me out from the hospital.

“Oppa,lets go search for rings”,she said.

*Rings?*,that word snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Rings for what?”,I furrowed.

“Welll…since I have baby now,wouldn’t oppa going to marry me?”,she battled her eyelashes.

“MWOH?MARRY?”,my eyes widened in shock.

 

Hyuna POV

*I have already make an agreement with the doctor,you babo oppa.Money solve everything,don’t you think so,oppa*,she smirked.

The moment the doctor say Junsu oppa going to be a father,my heart fluttered in happiness immediately.Before leaving the room,I even winked at the doctor.

*Now,now,Junsu oppa,you cant run from me*,I smirked.

 

Your POV

You and Jaejoong head to an Italian restaurant in Hong Dae.Jaejoong pulled out a chair for you and you happily sat on it.

Both of you flipped through the menu and you ordered yourself a shrimp pasta.

“I will have..the sirloin steak please”,Jaejoong smiled and closed the menu.

“Ah no!Change the sirloin steak into a vegetable pasta please”,you quickly said.The waiter bowed and went to get your order.”Oppa!You are still not fully recovered.Dont go eating things that would harm your health”,you pouted.

“Araso,ahjumma”,he chuckled.You stuck your tongue out at his joke.

The food finally came and both you and Jaejoong started to eat.

“Waahh..Maaa”,you complimented as you slurped in the noodles.You were busy eating that you didn’t notice some of the sauces had stained your lips.

Jaejoong who was putting his full attention on you,noticed it.He reached his thumb out and wipe it off with the napkin.

“You got something here”,he gently smiled.

“Oh,thank you oppa”,you gladly replied.

After you finished your meal,you ordered a light dessert.

“Here’s your tiramisu,miss”,the waiter said and put the bowl infront of you.

You take a spoonful of cake and put it into your mouth.You were chewing when suddenly you bit on a hard round thing.

“Whats this?”,you take out the thing with the napkin.You rubbed off the cake stain from it and to your surprise,it was a diamond ring.”Omo..did they accidentally put it in”,you dumbly said.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

Okay,my plan is working.

I got to my knee and took the ring from her.”Hyo Joo ah,they didn’t put this in accidentally.It was the ring I wanted to use to propose to you last time”,I swallowed hard.

Her eyes were fixed on me.”What are you doing oppa,stand up”,she nervously replied.

“Will you…marry me?”,I sincerely searched her eyes.

Her eyes widened and she froze.

“I know..i am a sick person,without anything.I cant give you everything.I might be dying soon,but Hyo Joo,my feelings towards you never changed.I was stupid to leave you last time,I was dumb enough to even have the guts to leave you.I can promise my heart to you forever.You are too good for me but I just cant seems to make my feelings go away now.Its hard.And..I love you too much,Hyo Joo”,I confessed.

 

Your POV

Tears started to welled up in your eyes.”Oppa”,you sobbed and cupped your mouth.

You were touched by his words.Sincere.It really makes you feel that it’s the Jaejoong that you loved so much last time.

“I do”,you nood your head,still crying.Jaejoong’s face immediately light up.He put the ring into your fingers and pressed his lips on yours.

People around you clapped for your new marriage.You were still crying.But you didn’t know why.It is because you were too touched?It is because you were too happy that you finally can be with Jaejoong?

But,part of you definitely know it was because this has exactly shows that it was the ending between you and Junsu.

*GoodBye Junsu oppa*,you cried as you kissed Jaejoong.

 

-End-

:((((.Sorryyyy guys,dont beat me up.:(