Pain

Unexpected Love

 

Your POV

“Oppa,come,rest down”,you softly spoke as you slowly rest Jaejoong’s head on the pillow.

“Thank you Hyo Joo ahh”,he smiled weakly.

You looked at Jaejoong and swallowed back your tears.Not wanting him to know that you have the sense of sympathy on him.You looked away as you sniffled.

“Hyo Joo ahh,waee?Wujima yo”,he cooed,reaching his thumb out and wipe your tears away.

“Oppa,what happen to you..”,you sobbed and squeezed his weak hands.

He breath in hard and started to explain.

“Well..it started the few days before I broke up with you.I went to the jewellery shop,wanting to find the best ring to propose..to you.I came out from the shop after buying the perfect ring.Suddenly,my head started to ache.It ache so much,I fainted on the street.When I woke up,I was already at the hospital.The doctor told me I had cancer.Brain tumour.And..its already the third stage.Nothing they can do to save me.Nothing Hyo Joo ah”,he cried.

Your heart ache so much looking at his pale figure,sobbing none stop.You pulled him into your arms.”You will be okay,oppa.I know you will.”,you said as you patted his back soothingly.

“Don’t leave me Hyo Joo ah.I am sorry I broke up with you.I doesn’t want to lose a moment with you already”,he tighten his grip.

You bit your lips when Junsu crossed your mind.You closed your trembling eyes.You had make a very painful decision.

“I will never leave you oppa.Never will..”,you promised.

 

Junsu POV

I waited the whole time at home for Hyo Joo.11 o’clock,12 midnight.I looked at the time and kept groaning.*Where is she this time..*.

The sound of the door unlocking make my heart fluttered in happiness.

“Hyo Joo baby!”,I cried in happiness and pulled her into my arms.*She is back,she really is*.

But sadly,she didn’t reply my hug.Instead,she pushed me away,hard.

“Lets divorce,Junsu”,she muttered.

I froze at her words.I tried to think that she is joking so I laugh out hard.

“Hhahahahaha,baby,its not funny.Lets go freshen up and sleep okay?”,I beamed and held her wrist.

She quickly pushed my hands away and looked at me,codly.”I am not joking.Lets break up.I am moving out tomorrow.I will send you the divorce paper “,she replied.

“What divorce?Why are we divorcing?What is happening?!”,I yelled.

“Nothing is happening.Cant you grasp on the situation now?I am just using you as a replacement.I had always love Jaejoong oppa.Now that he is back,I will go back to him”.

Her words killed me.I stood there froze as she walked away,her back facing me.

“I will be moving out early tomorrow.Thanks for letting me stay here.”,she said for the last time and walked away.

The moment her door room closed,I dropped to my knee.I never felt this hurt before.Even when breaking up with Hyuna.

I covered my face with my palm and sobbed non stop for the whole night.

“Why are you doing this to me”,I whispered.

 

Your POV

You lean your back against your back once you entered your room.You can hear Junsu sobbing outside.

Tears started to fall unknowillingly from your eyes.You squatted down and hugged your knees.Just like Junsu,you started to sob.

“I am sorry Junsu oppa..I love you..But Jaejoong oppa need me more now”,you muttered under you breath,burying your face on your knees and cry.

 

-End-

:((