Luckiest Days

To be or Not to be?

Jonghyun POV

"Do you like the pictures of us together?" The question resonated in my mind for a moment. Do i like being a couple with Key? All those moments that we shared on and off stage.Are they real?Or is it just fan service and that all those teasing and hugging is just nothing but a fake facade? I felt Key's gaze land on me.

"What's your answer hyung?",i could imagine him saying this.His gaze shifted away from me and was focused on the floor.He's trying to hold back his tears.I froze upon seeing this.No...No...Ki Bum...Why are you crying?

Key POV

His look of horror told me that he must have noticed my tears.....Key, how dare you make your hyung worry about you?Pfft....I tried my best to fight off the tears that threatened to overflow any moment.

"I...",i heard him say reluctantly.This is the end.Isn't it?

"Its okay, i understand.",i interrupted him.No point holding onto any more false hope now.

"Sorry for asking you that question,hyung...",i continued.I looked into his eyes and forced a smile for him.

"How foolish am i to think that you like me,hyung.I am so sorry for disturbing you."

"Ki Bum...I...",he tried to explain while giving me a pleading look.I turned away from him.

"No,hyung.I don't need any explanations. I should have known better that it is impossible between us.", i choked out.

On the verge of breaking down from the harsh reality, i sensed some movement from jjiong. He moved closer to me. Moving his face so close to me that i could feel him breathing beside me.

" Do you have any idea how much it hurts me to see you cry?", he said softly.

" Listen closely, Kim Key. Remember the time where i said that the luckiest day of my life was the day i met you? I meant every single word that i said.So will you make the remaining days in my life,the luckiest days of my life too?", Jjiong asked.

"Will you grant all those Jongkey shipper's dream and be with me? "

Oh god. This isnt right. I thought hyung didnt like me. So why is he saying all this stuff? Is he trying to comfort me? Is this a prank? My mind processed my countless thoughts when i heard Jjiong say, " Saranghae, Key "

Jongkey is real after all...i smirked as i felt jjong's strong arms around my waist.

"Thats more like it.", I muttered.

" I love you too", i mouthed before jjiong's lips found mine, and we continuned on from where most of my fantasies end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hohoho~~ Hope you guys enjoyed it. And OMO its so short O_O i swear it looked a lot longer when i wrote in on my phone :/.

The next chapter is an alternative ending for this story and is made for all those angst story lovers out there.